BREAKING: 50 cent posts vid of Method Man saying he seen Kanye sucking dikk at Puffs party. Method Man responds! 50 is a liar!

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I mean , I would give him the benefit of the doubt if he would have said anybody else but Diddy..

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I've always been a fan of Fif and defended him on here but that nikka lame as fukk for this cornball shyt. After that wack ass verse on Nas album and this I think I'm officially done with him.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
don't even care about 50 but it kills me when brehs (usually of age) act like these wu-tang dudes are the 7th army of hell or something :mjlol:

Cause when they were younger they was known to fukk nikkas up. Deep crew of felons that rolled with a million wild street nikkas. According to Keefe D even Deathrow didn't wanna fukk with them. Now they're old men touring and enjoying their mark on the culture and legacy.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
50 a weird nikka

I get you hate Puff (seems like he hates everyone in the game thats black) but to drag another nikka in your bullshyt with a fake vid on top of it?

Dude old as hell too.. sit down bruh before they get you and yours next
50 is weird. This guy is obsessed with this kind of shyt. Hip hop can literally live without 50 cent ever existing so I don’t get the standom. In the club is a typical party song. “Return of the Mac” was better
. Pac and dmx did the street shyt better.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know

50 had the full video the whole time and posted that clip cause he wanted to be a messy hoe

I don't believe nothing that nxgga say. He been a trifling hoe since the Ja beef and he still a trifling hoe now.

@TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY tell him I said this!

A lot of these clowns look at 50 as a father figure.:dame: