BREAKING: 50 cent posts vid of Method Man saying he seen Kanye sucking dikk at Puffs party. Method Man responds! 50 is a liar!

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Get Rich Or Die Tryin is one of the most important albums in rap history, so how can he be irrelevant?
That album was good but it's not really up there with the classics. I was 25 in 03 and it just ain't hit like that for me. I can still put on Doggystyle or the 36 Chambers and vibe out all week "Get Rich or Die Tryin" doesn't have that replay value for me like that personally.

And he a whole Hoe for this flagrant shyt right here. His antics is why he went cold musically within 5 yrs after GRODT.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Get Rich Or Die Tryin is one of the most important albums in rap history, so how can he be irrelevant?

:wtf:

More important than Paid in Full, KRS's Criminal Minded, It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold us Back, Illmatic, Ready to Die, 36 Chambers?

Y all just say anything in here now, without pushback.

AggiePride336.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
nikka...

I'ma be honest, 50 don't move like a real nikka.
Or maybe a real nikka.
But definitely not a real man.

And that's from everything since we've known of him
At all. And I like the manes music.

I don’t see how anyone would wanna be involved with him. Like someone said; there’s a reason he was shot however many times he was shot.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Breh I swear the rumor was around as a youngin. I know I'm not bugging that Ghost and Rae laid hands, feets, and had him Marv'd down the steps.

Ghost Did, just that he done sonned so many other rappers in that time period like breaking Ma$e jaw that throwing the snitch down those stairs was :manny: .

Plus Ghostface dropped classic albums.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
50 moves like a woman sometimes. Just erratic, loud & wrong :francis:

If you call him out for it he will spin it and try it make it seem like your crazy

Glad that he *finally* went against Wu Tang at the age of social media. Now, enough people see what kind of a crab in a barrel c00n 50 is.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Ghost Did, just that he done sonned so many other rappers in that time period like breaking Ma$e jaw that throwing the snitch down those stairs was :manny: .

Plus Ghostface dropped classic albums.
Im not being sarcastic but Where these stories at of ghost donning rappers

I never heard any of em, actually I never heard none of the wu stories of donning rappers, which is crazy cause they one of my favorite acts

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
That clip is from my man's Will Hustle TV. Meth was talking about tackiness in journalism and click bait . They literally proved him right
Wow. These fatherless c00ns will still hype up their c00n hero 50 cent after watching the whole video. fukk 50 cent and all his super Stan’s. He’s just as bad as they say Puff is.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
50 speak on Jimmy Iovine yet :sas2:

They probably still got him in contract, why you think he’s touring off the first album? Dre, Em & Jimmy definitely eating off that album still. Something tells me he’s doing this to get Iovine less attention and just put it all on Diddy instead.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
And to be honest again.
I'm not fukkin with Meth for laughing that shyt off either.

Just say what u gonna say with no emojis my nikka.

Or call that nikka on the phone and get that shyt straight.

But Don't play with my name or my likeness, my nikka. For your petty ass, girlie bullshyt

Last edited: