BREAKING! Actress Joan Tarshis files sexual assault lawsuit against Bill Cosby (for money) and folks on IG going at this old hoe's neck. #rentdue

Daps
That’s the thing, guilty of WHAT exactly ? Being a pedo? Yep, 100% guilty they got proof that’s enough to lock him up for life off top

But they also slid in a whole bunch of other stuff. Like his dealings with grown women and they tried to say he kidnapped them and had a sex dungeon :heh: Like gtfoh. Thats where us being street smart and knowing how these chicks actually are irl comes into play. Hoes was willing to do whatever for dude bc he had money. They did some embarrassing shameful deplorable shyt. So when they saw the world was giving them an excuse for what they CHOSE to do, they took it

Definitely and thank you for making the distinction. I've always said he should have got locked up in 03.

The stuff he got locked up for in 2015 for is laughable. Them hoes was just mad cause they got smashed and they thought they deserved more from him.

They actually violated his constitional rights. Now with that being said, I'm not gonna go out and protest for R Kelly to be freed.

Although if he can drop another banger like Step in the Name of Love, I might consider it. :mjgrin: yeah yeah.... yeah yeah... yeaaaaaaahhhh :banderas: