BREAKING: DC sniper Lee Boyd Malvo's life sentence overturned, will be resentenced

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
He was a kid and the guy he was taking care of him and his only friend was a crazy psychopath. I don't think he should spend the rest of his life in prison.
Kid influenced by an adult lunatic. I've seen a cac child mow down people with his car and get off.

What they did was fukked up, but he was a kid being controlled by a maniac

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was a kid and the guy who was taking care of him and also his only friend was a crazy psychopath. I don't think he should spend the rest of his life in prison.
dude was 17. you didnt know it wasnt OK to go around picking people off while they were pumping their gas when you were a senior in high school :heh:

shoulda gave this dude the death penalty

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
DC Sniper and his boy wonder had the streets going nuts. Had everything thinking they were CACs. Even the hood was on alert because of them. They terrorized the fukk outta the beltway yet people all over the country were worried. :russ:

These cats were basically the OG Dorner

Wasn't Dorner doing the whole Eff the Police for their racism thing? I thought these cats were killing any and everyone on some straight anarchist stuff?

Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Wasn't Dorner doing the whole Eff the Police for their racism thing? I thought these cats were killing any and everyone on some straight anarchist stuff?
I'm pretty sure it had something to do with a plot to try and eventually kill his ex wife. He was gonna kill her too and try and frame it on somebody or something like that.

broller

Veteran
Daps

They killed black people but John Allen Muhammad's plan said they were targetting white people in at least one phase:

Part of his testimony concerned Muhammad's complete multiphase plan. His plan consisted of three phases in the Washington, D.C. and Baltimore metro areas. Phase One consisted of meticulously planning, mapping, and practicing their locations around the DC area. This way after each shooting they would be able to quickly leave the area on a predetermined path, and move on to the next location. Muhammad's goal in Phase One was to kill 6 white people a day for 30 days (180 per month). Malvo described how Phase One did not go as planned due to heavy traffic and the lack of a clear shot and/or getaway routes at different locations.

Phase Two was meant to be undertaken in Baltimore. Malvo described how this phase was close to being implemented, but never was carried out. Phase Two would begin with the killing of a pregnant woman with a shot to the abdomen. The next step would have been to shoot and kill a Baltimore City police officer. Then, at the officer's funeral, they were to detonate several improvised explosive devices complete with shrapnel. These explosives were intended to kill a large number of officers attending the funeral.

Phase Three was to take place very shortly after, if not during, Phase Two. It was to extort several million dollars from the United States government. This money would be used to finance a larger plan to travel north into Canada, stopping enroute at YMCAs and orphanages recruiting other impressionable young boys with no parents or guidance. Muhammad thought he could act as their father figure as he did with Lee Boyd Malvo. Once he recruited a large number of young boys and had arrived in Canada, he would begin their training. Malvo described how Muhammad allegedly intended to train the youths with weapons. After their training was complete, Muhammad would send them out across the United States to carry out mass shootings in many different cities, just as he had done in Washington, D.C. and Baltimore.[25][26][27]

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah heres who they went around killing

262815.jpg

if they had a cause, i dont see a pattern

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
They killed black people but John Allen Muhammad's plan said they were targetting white people in at least one phase:

Part of his testimony concerned Muhammad's complete multiphase plan. His plan consisted of three phases in the Washington, D.C. and Baltimore metro areas. Phase One consisted of meticulously planning, mapping, and practicing their locations around the DC area. This way after each shooting they would be able to quickly leave the area on a predetermined path, and move on to the next location. Muhammad's goal in Phase One was to kill 6 white people a day for 30 days (180 per month). Malvo described how Phase One did not go as planned due to heavy traffic and the lack of a clear shot and/or getaway routes at different locations.

Phase Two was meant to be undertaken in Baltimore. Malvo described how this phase was close to being implemented, but never was carried out. Phase Two would begin with the killing of a pregnant woman with a shot to the abdomen. The next step would have been to shoot and kill a Baltimore City police officer. Then, at the officer's funeral, they were to detonate several improvised explosive devices complete with shrapnel. These explosives were intended to kill a large number of officers attending the funeral.

Phase Three was to take place very shortly after, if not during, Phase Two. It was to extort several million dollars from the United States government. This money would be used to finance a larger plan to travel north into Canada, stopping enroute at YMCAs and orphanages recruiting other impressionable young boys with no parents or guidance. Muhammad thought he could act as their father figure as he did with Lee Boyd Malvo. Once he recruited a large number of young boys and had arrived in Canada, he would begin their training. Malvo described how Muhammad allegedly intended to train the youths with weapons. After their training was complete, Muhammad would send them out across the United States to carry out mass shootings in many different cities, just as he had done in Washington, D.C. and Baltimore.[25][26][27]

So I assume things didnt go as planned and they just went for pure anarchy?

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
What about that Affluenza teenage a$$hole...:francis: damn near killed 4 people and got off with a bullshyt parole sentence...
Let these programmed nikkahs cook breh.

80% of them ain't even black males anyway.

They won't say shyt when cacs walk but ready to be obedient dogs when it's another black person.

This kid did fukked up shyt but nobody ever stopped and said maybe he has "mental issues", naaaaah.

It's just lock up or kill this super nikkah 17 year old...
Then they get mad when people see Trayvon and Mike Brown as adult men who don't deserve mercy.

These fakkit are so confused and programmed by white society

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
what? dude hid in the trunk of a fukking caprice and killed 10 people :gucci:

i was going to school in fairfax county when all this shyt was going down, i couldn't even walk to my local rec center after school
Yeah I was in elementary school in pg county around that time. The nikka fukked up recess and P.E for us. Especially when he hit the dude at Benjamin Tasker middle which was only 15ish minutes away from my elementary school.

PerrinN

All Star
Daps
Never said it was but the heinous way of how he killed those people and he only got parole?!!?:snoop: the justice system is fukked up...
You implied there was a comparison, not denying the justice system is unfair to black people or anything...but it wasn't similar.