BREAKING: DC sniper Lee Boyd Malvo's life sentence overturned, will be resentenced

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Dorner was a good cop he reported some of the racist ass Mexicans and white cops he worked with and they fired him for being a snitch and made him lose everything.

so he said fukk it :russell:
and started to hunt down all the racist ass cops and there family members :demonic:

I have dudes full Manifesto he talks about all of that shyt
The cali was lit that day, smh how they burned my man alive though

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I was in the 11th grade when this happened. Wow it's been awhile. I'm that old :mjcry:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daps
I remember being in Myersville at a big ass party when they caught those fukkers. We heard for all the calls for backup on the police scanner and somehow somebody thought the cops were coming to break the party up. My drunk ass tried to run and went tumbling down a big ass rocky hill through the woods and ended up having to get 12 stitches. So basically what I'm getting to is...fukk him, hopefully he rots in there for all eternity.:pacspit:

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
DC Sniper and his boy wonder had the streets going nuts. Had everything thinking they were CACs. Even the hood was on alert because of them. They terrorized the fukk outta the beltway yet people all over the country were worried. :russ:

These cats were basically the OG Dorner
Dorner had the decency to kill police, these two were picking off random people. I can't cosign that at all:yeshrug:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
That is 100 percent true. Everyone thought it was white people and the look on their faces with two black men had them all :picard::dame::whoo::what::camby:

I remember that shyt so clearly. The cacs at my job especially turned it to 11 when they found out it was black men. They were already scared and mad, but finding out it was nikkas doing it sent cac society into a fukking tailspin.