BREAKING: Deutsche Bank Executive involved in Trump Loans commits THAT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's your speculation of desperately wanting this to be tied to Trump. He could have had, you know, personal problems?

This Trump derangement syndrome that right wing media has accused people of having might actually be true. I hate to even acknowledge that as a possible truth.
Realistic and informed ≠ desperate. You're the one speculating like an indifferent Fox viewer.

Trump is no angel, and doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt. You're also WOEFULLY uninformed even after, thanks to Propublica, the public has now learned how Trump committed fraud to obtain these loans.

This man could have had personal problems unrelated to Trump or, like Peter Smith, he could have been suffering from the guilt of a white collar criminal.

Reference:
Never-Before-Seen Trump Tax Documents Show Major Inconsistencies — ProPublica

Trump Tax Records Reveal New Inconsistencies — This Time for Trump Tower — ProPublica

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
That's your speculation of desperately wanting this to be tied to Trump. He could have had, you know, personal problems?

This Trump derangement syndrome that right wing media has accused people of having might actually be true. I hate to even acknowledge that as a possible truth.

Squawk, Squawk. Baaaaa, Baaaaa ...

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Realistic and informed ≠ desperate. You're the one speculating like an indifferent Fox viewer.

Trump is no angel, and doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt. You're also WOEFULLY uninformed even after, thanks to Propublica, the public has now learned how Trump committed fraud to obtain these loans.

This man could have had personal problems unrelated to Trump or, like Peter Smith, he could have been suffering from the guilt of a white collar criminal.

Reference:
Never-Before-Seen Trump Tax Documents Show Major Inconsistencies — ProPublica

Trump Tax Records Reveal New Inconsistencies — This Time for Trump Tower — ProPublica
So dude committed suicide because of this. Not because he may have had depression, personal issues, etc. :laff:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
tumblr_ow7vdfGaAO1u1urgoo2_400.gifv

fd96ef4e440579ef-600x338.gif

4b0m23L.png

:picard::picard::picard: and people was clapping???!!! :gucci: I barely remember this match...

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is this really a news worthy story when it has no evidence? Yes or no?
I gave you the benefit of the doubt before when other posters clowned your ass, but it looks like I was being too generous. You need to read more and talk less.

Former Deutsche Bank Executive Who Oversaw Trump’s Loans Dies by Suicide
According to Forensic NewsScott Stedman, “One source who has direct knowledge of the FBI’s investigation into Deutsche Bank said that federal investigators have asked about Bowers and documents he might have. Another source who has knowledge of Deutsche Bank’s internal structure said that Bowers would have been the gatekeeper for financial documents for the bank’s wealthiest customers.”

The news of Bowers’s death was initially shared late Tuesday afternoon by New York Times reporter David Enrich.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
And this is connected to Trump how? I see Deutsche Bank, not Trump.
That's like saying I see letters not words. Join up the dots e-grow.
So dude committed suicide because of this. Not because he may have had depression, personal issues, etc. :laff:
And you wrote that because you felt you have something to say or because you wanted to make a point?
Are you finished or is you done e-grow?

Maybe both ... maybe one contributes to and informs the other.. :troll: Possibly ... :ld: