BREAKING: Deutsche Bank Executive involved in Trump Loans commits THAT

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
And? This bank has been under investigation for years related to Russian money laundering and other financial crimes. There is zero evidence that he committed suicide because of any relation to Trump. It's all speculation of what people want to believe for their own personal agendas.

PZDCQGU.png

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That's your speculation of desperately wanting this to be tied to Trump. He could have had, you know, personal problems?

This Trump derangement syndrome that right wing media has accused people of having might actually be true. I hate to even acknowledge that as a possible truth.

You sounding pretty right wing yourself

Jimmy Two-Timesâ„¢

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridahâ„¢
Daps
Reppin
Peckhamâ„¢ Come Get Me!

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I mean on this fine holiday we should all be thankful one less devil in the world :yeshrug:

I wish he had hung on ( :troll: ) for a little longer so he could've been forced to testify.

Anyone soft enough to go out sad like this would have broken down on the stand :sadcam:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
My points been made. This has nothing to do with Trump. This isn't news worthy. Some in the news media want this to be a story though. Waste of time.

He just happened to watch over trumps private banker:

In March, The New York Times reported how Vrablic reported directly to Bowers and was promised a $3million salary when she joined in 2006.

Deutsche Bank was giving Trump loans as recently as 2015, during his presidential campaign, to buy properties around the world.

Under Vrablic, he got $300million.

Deutsche Bank exec who agreed Trump loans commits suicide | Daily Mail Online

:comeon::jbhmm::lupe: