BREAKING: Drake capes for Meek Mill in the IG comments (Sharkademiks)

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If drake had 2 black parents the meek vs drake shyt woulda played out different

:sas2:

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
Drake was in his feelings fo sho. I remember that one interview he gave about it lol. nikka was losin his mind.

At the end of the day it was a light back and forth. This dumb ass social media generation called the beef over before it really even got started. Drake gotta hit record and Meek gotta L that really didnt do nothing.
I think it started fake
And prolly ruined they friendship

Wiggler

Pro
Daps
We'll see how many people actually agree with you smh

@bold: collaboration definitely does not equal waveriding

Drake doesn't collaborate

He waverides

And ONCE AGAIN, Jumpman is a Future track. Drake literally just copied Future's flow on the same song for the majority of his part on it, so no it does not count

No Shopping was trash and I say that as a big French fan

Smh y'all stans are delusional

And again, summer sixteen was trash and fell off not long after it was released
It sounds like you letting your feelings about Drake get in the way of facts :patrice:he still has hits you just don't like it.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
This is hilarious because none of it is true and it dodges the main points and is clearly an emotional Drake stan post. The only person lying here is you or you don't go outside. Drake had begrudging respect from everyone and elite lyricists from slaughterhouse to the lox. You literally projected shyt onto people with no verification. Drake had won people back over with iyrrtitl.

nikka shut the fukk up.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Before the beef y'all still hated Drake and never had him as top anything. So to say hippety hop "for the culture" old heads has this dude in the top 5 then removed him after the allegations is an outright lie. Drake is still the same guy he always was in the eyes of internet rap nerds; a cornball of a guy who makes pop/rap music they can vibe too privately and hate publicly. This myth that nikkas appreciated his work pre Meek beef is ridiculous. It was only after the fact that they could link some of his work to another writer (Q. Miller) that it became "good." The Meek beef only diminished him the eyes of people who already did not like him.
This....These dudes have their head too far up their ass to realizing that they been recycling that argument literally every album cycle his entire career.

From SFG to TML"Too soft, he's ruining hiphop. Only white girls listen to this shyt"

TML to Take Care: "Whats with all this singing? He was real hiphop back on SFG. Drake falling off."

Take Care to NWTS: " Only liked him up to take care and it was only good because the weeknd gave him all the songs for the album. (4 out of 18 being all) Now that abel wont sign to ovo watch him fall off"

NWTS to IYRTITL : "Man I miss NWTS Drake. He think he tough now rapping on trap beats he aint tough he from canada"

IYRTITL to present: "Drake was good until meek exposed that quentin miller shyt. It's a shame I really fukked with everything up till IYRTITL I shoulda known quentin was behind it all (all being 4 bars on 4 songs on one tape)"

The jig been up.

who killin it?

the fakes get exposed
Daps
Even the fraud knows meek about to drop another banger
:russ:

and :dead: at drake groupies in here deep in their feelings AGAIN.

yes... lots of cats had drake in their top 5 new school rappers... until he was exposed. if HOV was exposed the same way this whole board would be collectively shytting on jay.

stop with the ducktales you little bytch ass fakkits :umad:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
This....These dudes have their head too far up their ass to realizing that they been recycling that argument literally every album cycle his entire career.

From SFG to TML"Too soft, he's ruining hiphop. Only white girls listen to this shyt"

TML to Take Care: "Whats with all this singing? He was real hiphop back on SFG. Drake falling off."

Take Care to NWTS: " Only liked him up to take care and it was only good because the weeknd gave him all the songs for the album. (4 out of 18 being all) Now that abel wont sign to ovo watch him fall off"

NWTS to IYRTITL : "Man I miss NWTS Drake. He think he tough now rapping on trap beats he aint tough he from canada"

IYRTITL to present: "Drake was good until meek exposed that quentin miller shyt. It's a shame I really fukked with everything up till IYRTITL I shoulda known quentin was behind it all (all being 4 bars on 4 songs on one tape)"

The jig been up.
Stop it !!!!

All that was being said but also everyone said drake could rap .

Like even with the soft shyt he would follow up with a crazy verse on a feature .

All that shyt nikkas was talking is true but hey gave him his respect because he was spitting .

The you find out he ain't write that shyt :scust:.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop it !!!!

All that was being said but also everyone said drake could rap .

Like even with the soft shyt he would follow up with a crazy verse on a feature .

All that shyt nikkas was talking is true but hey gave him his respect because he was spitting .

The you find out he ain't write that shyt :scust:.

Lie if you want to but the threads are there:yeshrug: