BREAKING: "Dutch Trump" Far-Right Geert Wilders wins National Election in The Netherlands (35% Exit Poll)

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Y'all been hoping for this for years. First it was the Euro crisis that was gonna "end" the EU, then it was the "migrant crisis", then it was Brexit, then it was Ukraine...
pipe down.. none of these things you mentioned are capable of destroying the EU in isolation..

Europe is facing a demographic crisis (so is the rest of the developed word, but the US less so)
Germany (and the rest of the EU, but moreso Germany as their whole manufacturing is based on cheap natural gas form Russia and the first domino already fell during the first part of the war) is looking at a complete wipeout of German manufacturing. If the German economy collapses the EU is finished.

There are no fixes for any of those that can be implemented before the chaos sets in.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
pipe down.. none of these things you mentioned are capable of destroying the EU in isolation..

Europe is facing a demographic crisis (so is the rest of the developed word, but the US less so)
Germany (and the rest of the EU, but moreso Germany as their whole manufacturing is based on cheap natural gas form Russia and the first domino already fell during the first part of the war) is looking at a complete wipeout of German manufacturing. If the German economy collapses the EU is finished.

There are no fixes for any of those that can be implemented before the chaos sets in.

Yeah same story we've been hearing for about a decade :yeshrug:

Yzak

All Star
Daps
When is Europe going to realize letting all them Muslims in who refuse to assimilate will be a bad idea.

That is pushing more and more governments to the right.
It's so obvious it seems like there has to be some sort of sabotage going on in the Left because the let em all in strategy is dumb as hell in every way and just pushes people to the Right

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Holy shyt, I didn't know about that. Two major figures in his party converted to Islam. :laff:

"His former political leader Wilders (PVV) said he had never seen Van Klaveren's conversion coming, adding that if Van Klaveren had still been with the PVV, he would have had to leave immediately.[9] "

What an a$$hole. So they call themselves the "Party of Freedom", but they would kick out a member solely because he converted to a religion they didn't like? How is that even legal there?
His 'party' actually has only one member, namely Geert Wilders himself. So he does not need to kick people out of anything, they are only part of it in name.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The pro- HAMAS protests are going to get a lot of right wingers elected.
So, not only are we conflating support for Palestine with support for Hamas, we're also claiming that support is driving right-wing extremism. Wow. It's crazy to me how some of you lie so blatantly on behalf of Israel. And if anything gets right-wingers elected, at least in the US, it will be shyt like this:

joniernst7ydf9.jpg

Rallying with the same racist extremists that they'll demand we vote out of office, because they're so dangerous.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
This guy is a racist idiot. He lived in Israel for a year when he was young and it brainwashed him against Muslims which grew into hatred for immigrants in general. He's literally argued to halt all Muslim immigration to the Netherlands and then pay current immigrants to leave. Crazy shyt is his grandmother I think was Indonesian and his mom was born in Indonesia.

"Do you want, in this city, and in the Netherlands, more or fewer Moroccans?", after which they chanted "Fewer! Fewer!". Wilders' response was "Then we'll fix it!".

"Take a walk down the street and see where this is going. You no longer feel like you are living in your own country. There is a battle going on and we have to defend ourselves. Before you know it there will be more mosques than churches!"

"If Jerusalem falls into the hands of the Muslims, Athens and Rome will be next. Thus, Jerusalem is the main front protecting the West. It is not a conflict over territory but rather an ideological battle, between the mentality of the liberated West and the ideology of Islamic barbarism. "
Don't always agree with you but your post are much appreciated. Thanks for keeping people informed.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
So, not only are we conflating support for Palestine with support for Hamas, we're also claiming that support is driving right-wing extremism. Wow. It's crazy to me how some of you lie so blatantly on behalf of Israel. And if anything gets right-wingers elected, at least in the US, it will be shyt like this:

joniernst7ydf9.jpg

Rallying with the same racist extremists that they'll demand we vote out of office, because they're so dangerous.
Over here in The Netherlands the pro-Palestine protests actually had some Hamas and ISIL flags there, those few flags made a big impression on a lot of (already right-leaning) voters. I think it has given fuel to this result. Same goes for the 'River to the sea' that keeps popping up at the protests, regardless of your personal view, in rightwing circles this is seen as a antisemitic quote. The voters have been choosing mostly parties on the right for decades, sadly this is not such a surprise in these circumstances.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh, you're big mad! :lolbron:

I see this election as a natural course correction. Expect more of it. :umad:

The last time Europe had a bunch of right wing governments, they nearly destroyed themselves.

Inshallah, I am here to witness it

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Answer this.

Why do whites believe they can destabilize non black countries then catch the Pikachu face when the citizens of said country run to the stable countries responsible for their destabilization
I take this loaded question as an admission that, for you, this issue isn't about what's best for Europe- but comeuppance.

As for the white people who are anti immigration, among them you will find interventionists and non-interventionists.

To whatever extent it matters, I'm a non-interventionist. STOP DESTABILIZING. Still, my position is, regardless of any European destabilization, European governments should do what's best for their countries. And mass immigration from the third world is not best for Europe. I oppose mass immigration in America and I oppose it there.

What's the alternative? Governments should do what's best for other country's people?

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
They are not big enough on the world stage for me to care about.

Get your GDP up first if you want me to care…

:snooze: