Daps
Reppin
South London
BerWxoJIIAAjJGK.jpg:large

Daps
Reppin
LWO
Cuz he's talented

:what::what: TALENTED? You say he's talented? What talent does the guy have beside having skills to style his hair? He can't sing for SH!T, OR FUUCKING DANCE :laff: His videos are mediocre and he has ABSOLUTELY NO stage presence in his performances. He ONLY got famous cause of his hair and he has the look of a pop star. You CAN't be serious, dude :what:

• Dap
Reactions: no.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
They're obviously tryna dirty up his image to get rid of that teeny bopper perception everyone has of him.

I feel like captain obvious for even pointing that out.

Its fukked up though that the black kid went to jail for something that was in Justin's house :rudy:

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
:what::what: TALENTED? You say he's talented? What talent does the guy have beside having skills to style his hair? He can't sing for SH!T, OR FUUCKING DANCE :laff: His videos are mediocre and he has ABSOLUTELY NO stage presence in his performances. He ONLY got famous cause of his hair and he has the look of a pop star. You CAN't be serious, dude :what:

:umad: Kid had more talent than you when he was 12 y/o

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Lies. I can do what he's doing right now, and do it better! He's just sitting back while everyone on his team does the work for him.

You are delusional and retarded.
You don't understand why Chris Brown gets shyt on and you think Bieber has no talent. :laff:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
He looks scared as shyt :laff:. He better toughen up that mug before that booty hole gets that work. Anyway, he will be bailed out in a hot second, I hope this teaches his ass a lesson, he is not about that life.
Uh... they are pretty strict about not smiling in mugshots. I'm surprised they let him cheese in the portrait.

360crazy

360crazy please say the crazy!
Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
Lies. I can do what he's doing right now, and do it better! He's just sitting back while everyone on his team does the work for him.

Where is ur demo tape at then partna? Where is ur dance rehersal tape? Where is ur pretty smooth rockstar hair? Where are ur beiber facial features? At least try to back ur bs up.

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
This lil entitled prick thinks the world is his playground. If he causes harm to me and mine, Imma leave loafer prints cross his dome. I can see why Keyshawn Johnson wanted to fukk him up.
:mjlol:

I find this dude annoying as well but lets be honest here, his bodyguards would suplex out them loafers before you even got within 10 feet from him.

Daps
Reppin
LWO
You are delusional and retarded.
You don't understand why Chris Brown gets shyt on and you think Bieber has no talent. :laff:

Wrong is wrong. If CB gets sh!t one for doing 1 bad thing, then JB should get sh!tted on too for the foul sh!t he's done, cac. And yes, Brittney Spears.... i mean, Justin Bieber has no talent, cac.

Cac :umad: