BREAKING: Justin Bieber Arrested for Drag Racing, DUI in Miami Beach

360crazy

360crazy please say the crazy!
Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
Didn't see this pic was speaking of the other pic that conveys his real feelings on the matter.

Why are you on his dikk so hard:laff:? He is never gonna to buss in ya mouth, so let it go.

Because I have more respect for him than jealous haters who sit on the coli and bad mouth ppl who are obviously better at life than they are.

Last edited:

360crazy

Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
Cracker Ass Cracker :umad:

You taking up for that talent-less dude like you fuucking him. Are you :usure:? Fake ass Elvis, Kendall Jenner looking muthafukka..

Cac :umad:

You can tell from my avy i'm not white fam...just stop
raydisgusted.png

Daps
Reppin
LWO
Because I have more respect for him than jealous haters who sit on the coli and bad mouth ppl who are obvious better at life than they are.

So people can't criticize without being called jealous :wtf:?

:pachaha: Nah n!gga, you just catching feelings cause you're a fan of the Kardashian sister. Don't worry, Larry King will come outta retirement to interview Kendall Jenner on his... i mean her "crashing career" in the next few years.

Cac :umad:

Raye82

Sista Darkness
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Beardgang :noah:
Because I have more respect for him than jealous haters who sit on the coli and bad mouth ppl who are obvious better at life than they are.

Nobody is hating. It is what it is. He was speeding and driving drunk. If your mother was on the road, would you be calling me a tar baby?

This lets me know you are not about that life either, e-thugging for white lesbians on the internet. You will never be her friend and if you ever are, she will only be using you for street cred (you know, cause your a n*gger) and to take the rap for her when she does illegal shyt.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Damn, Selena Gomez sitting back like "talentless p*ssy huh? :win: :win: :win:"

That's my Bieber Da Gawd though :to:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It happens to most child stars I hope he sets up some huge tust fund or something for the future.

His innocent appeal to teenagers is gone

Chris browns innocent appeal is gone too. Yet this nugga got 3 songs in rotation nationwide as we speak. Demonic sells breh

360crazy

Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
All I know Beiber's accomplishments are a lot more impressive and respectable than anything anyone has said in this thread.

/thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just glad that he got arrested before someone got hurt. Alcohol + drag racing? I'd give him a pass since he was drunk + young/stupid but what kind of people does he have surrounding him that would let him do some stupid shyt like that?

BlackBieber

Banned
Daps
:wtf: So we giving this cac a pass, but Chris Brown who is 5366457564435332X more talented than this guy, gets sh!tted on here constantly... and ya'll wonder why these cacs taking over our music and sh!t :snoop:

Ya'll sh!t on the black artists who do wrong, but give these pale fuuckers passes who go and do the same sh!t.
my nikka dont compare beating women to just living it up

Lamborghini Biebz :salute::myman: