F90XpJH.jpg

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, Selena Gomez sitting back like "talentless p*ssy huh? :win: :win: :win:"

That's my Bieber Da Gawd though :to:

Were those even proven to be real? RadarOnline is basically like Mediafakeout.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Were those even proven to be real? RadarOnline is basically like Mediafakeout.
I'm sure it wasn't. But given the parties involved I didn't care to do much recon work on the validity of the texts :pachaha:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
article-2544693-1AE86F7800000578-633_634x453.jpg

article-2544693-1AE80BEC00000578-59_306x516.jpg
article-2544693-1AE80C2400000578-686_306x516.jpg
article-2544693-1AE80A9A00000578-422_634x634.jpg
article-2544693-1AE7B7C200000578-861_634x636.jpg
article-2544693-1AE7937F00000578-657_634x632.jpg
article-2544693-1AE9112500000578-935_634x325.jpg
:leostare: Life in the Bugatti Lane. We just the pedestrians!
Man, that chick has been connected to every rich kid in entertainment. Seems like that's her hustle.

It's kinda sh!tty that being that rich and famous doesn't entitle you to "any girl you want" a la Tiger Woods. You have to stick with some "industry" chick that's been in those circles, such as an Elin Woods.

Maybe that's the kind of thing that only exists in fantasies and the harems of Saudi Princes.

But yeah Bugatti Beibz put in work yesterday. Had that media machine BUZZING!

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Justin Bieber a ‘normal’ kid: Model Carmen Ortega sums up strip club conversation
Carmen Ortega spent about 1 ½ hours with the Biebs early Tuesday at a strip club during a birthday party for his friend. On Thursday, after the pop star’s arrest, she said the clean-cut Canadian crooner was just a ‘normal dude.’ The model said, ‘He’s just doing what any teenager would do if they were a star with lots of money.’

banner-carmen-0124.jpg

By Chris White / SPECIAL TO THE NEWS
Friday, January 24, 2014, 2:30 AM

carmen-ortega.jpg

Venge Media
Carmen Ortega was linked last year with NBA superstar LeBron James. Now, she has a connection with newly arrested pop idol Justin Bieber.

It's not easy being Bieber.

Just 48 hours before his drunken-driving arrest, dejected teen idol Justin Bieber spilled his guts about his tarnished image and uncertain future in a strip club heart-to-heart with model Carmen Ortega.

“Justin says he feels under so much pressure,” Ortega recounted in an exclusive interview. “He really cares what people say. He was saying that all this attention is ruining his career. He was really sad.

spl603679-011.jpg

Pichichi/Splash News
Ortega defends party boy Bieber: 'What 19-year-old wouldn’t want to party with models and go to a strip club on their friend’s birthday?'

“He said, ‘I hate it that people make out I’m a bad guy, there’s so much media pressure. I’m not a bad guy, I’m just being me.’”

Bieber — busted Thursday morning for driving under the influence, drag racing and resisting arrest — wasn’t drinking two days earlier inside the King of Diamonds club in Miami, the model said.

Ortega, who spent about 90 minutes with Bieber early Tuesday, said the clean-cut Canadian crooner was just a “normal dude.”

spl600900-010.jpg

Carmen Ortega recalls her heart-to-heart with Bieber on Tuesday, some 48 hours before his arrest: 'He was saying that all this attention is ruining his career. He was really sad.'

“He gets such a bad rep when he’s a really nice guy,” Ortega said. “He’s just doing what any teenager would do if they were a star with lots of money,” she said.

Bieber — drinking nothing stronger than Red Bull, she said — hit the club to celebrate the birthday of his rapper pal Lil’ Scrappy.

Some two days before Bieber had this mugshot taken after his arrest for DUI and drag racing Thursday, Ortega recalls that he told her, ‘I hate it that people make out I’m a bad guy, there’s so much media pressure. I’m not a bad guy, I’m just being me.’
“What 19-year-old wouldn’t want to party with models and go to a strip club on their friend’s birthday?” asked Ortega, who was linked last year to then-engaged NBA superstar LeBron James.

The 30-year-old Ortega said she could relate to Bieber’s concerns about public misconceptions.

“It must be awful, always being made out to be the bad guy,” she said of Bieber. “It can't be normal ... I gave him the advice to enjoy the moment, the right now, and not think about it too much. He agreed and said: ‘You're right.’

spl683064-002.jpg

Bieber reportedly blew $75,000 at Miami strip club King of Diamonds Tuesday for friend Lil’ Scrappy's birthday.
“But he doesn't know what his next move should be, he said he can't do anything right.”

Bieber’s recent bizarre behavior includes allegedly throwing eggs at a California neighbor’s home and urinating into a restaurant mop bucket.

“I don't agree with everything he's done, but he's not out of control,” insisted Ortega. “I feel he says and does things out of anger to the media, which makes it worse, he doesn't quite know how to deal with the backlash or the attention.'

people-justinbieber.jpg

The pop singer waves from the top of a waiting vehicle after his release on bond from a Miami jail Thursday.
PHOTOS: JUSTIN BIEBER ARRESTED: HOW HE WENT FROM TEEN IDOL TO WILD CHILD

On the night that Bieber spoke with Ortega, the club owners tweeted that the teen singer ordered $75,000 in single dollar bills to shower on the strippers. Ortega, who joined the group around 1 a.m., said Bieber was a gentleman inside the gentlemen’s club.

“It’s been made into something it wasn’t,” she said. “Sure, some of his party were drinking but no one was doing anything crazy. There was no drugs.”

Ortega added that Bieber told her he was no longer dating fellow pop singer Selena Gomez. “He said, ‘I’m single, I’m not with her,' ” she recalled. “He then changed the topic; it was obvious he didn’t want to talk about it.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...carmen-ortega-article-1.1589788#ixzz2rK0DJnWS