BREAKING NEWS: DOUG JONES WINS ALABAMA SENATE RACE (HUGE UPSET HE PULLED IT OFF BA GAWD)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Will Alabama pick Doug Jones or Roy Moore? See the results above and the latest news below.

December 12, 2017 9:29pm EST
Moore and Jones arrive at their election night events
From CNN's Alexander Marquardt and Kaitlan Collins

Democrat Doug Jones Jones arrived at the Birmingham Sheraton to watch returns with his family and staff. “Pacing,” his campaign chairman tells CNN.

He’s working with a few people on his remarks for later (like Moore it sounds like one speech obviously tweaked with a reference to winning or losing), looking at former presidents’ and senators’ speeches for tone and what it means for Alabama. Chairman Giles Perkins wouldn’t be surprised if he quoted Lincoln.

The scene resembles a convention cocktail party, most people circling around the buffets and bars in the hallway. There's a big ballroom starting to fill up.

In terms of what they’re gleaning from the numbers, the “Boiler Room” team is hunkered down, waiting and watching the returns at a “buffet of laptops,” says Trippi.

Meanwhile, Roy Moore arrived at his Montgomery campaign headquarters with Steve Bannon and went into the war room looking at projection models. We are told he was in a stoic mood.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Black folks carried this race.
EXACTLY. Damn sure we did. I went TO Birmingham, Alabama in 2010 for a trip with my moms. Place was racist than a motherfukker. Especially, when we were in an elevator at a Alabama Hospital to visit my cousin's dying friend. Those two old white bytches stared at us in an elevator with disgust.

RAX 010

Cold Blooded
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
trumpclinton.jpg