Breaking News: Jay Morrison’s Tulsa Fund Gets The Attention of Georgia Politican

King Poetic

Can You Spot Me A 20?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
On The Pacific
Black politicians like Kwame Kilpatrick is everywhere and Atlanta metro area is perfect to fool the blind..

Has this nikka even showed the paperwork of his numbers

Then this nikka take pictures with high profile people and write in his own words like these people are investors or support his so called business

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
i watched a few of his videos
he actually knows his shyt... about finances and how to work around certain things but idk if the tulsa fund is legit
whenever anyone says anything he says "u conditioned because i look like u to think its a scam" nikka was charging like 150 to watch some ball online lol

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
he invested in a business park building called a "Legacy Center"

I'm still not convinced yet with what he's doing with that money.

Buying any building ain't nothing if its not put to proper use.

I have friends who work in corporate commercial real estate firms like Jamestown etc.

Theres a lot of flash in the pan stuff, so if you're going to do stuff like this, its more than the building itself. Its tenants and rents and actual innovation taking place INSIDE the building.

Again, he bought a building IN A BUSINESS PARK. He didn't buy something on a front street.

Congrats. He owns something. Now what?

This is real estate we're talking about, not selling gear.

This dude must think he's big meech or something :dahell:

Who does this?

No real estate firms do shyt like this.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:russ: this is the mayor of east point, that's a small town of about 20 thousand people

even if she invested in this venture, that would be like a local mcdonalds franchise owner taking a picture with them
bruh, that's what I'm saying

I'm tired of the half assed marketing I'm seeing

Daps
What is so unbelievable about a black man using money to buy real estate? You guys do realize white people do this everyday... right? There are real estate investment trusts that manage billions of dollars for millions of people.. Jay Morrison’s fund is 1/10000 the size of the biggest funds so it’s not really that unbelievable to think he has the skill to manage it.

Dirien

Pro
Daps
What is so unbelievable about a black man using money to buy real estate? You guys do realize white people do this everyday... right? There are real estate investment trusts that manage billions of dollars for millions of people.. Jay Morrison’s fund is 1/10000 the size of the biggest funds so it’s not really that unbelievable to think he has the skill to manage it.

Some people on this site hate their own people. They been trashing the man the whole year lol.

Grant Cardone breaks all of the “marketing” rules with all of his businesses, including Cardone Capital (same thing as TREF) and cats in here saying “no other real estate firm does this!!!!!!!!1!1!1!”.