Breaking News: Jay Morrison’s Tulsa Fund Gets The Attention of Georgia Politican

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
"Show me one public record that shows a property owned or sold by Jay Morrison, or any of his companies. Show me anything relating to Jermaine D. Morrison outside the PRESS RELEASE BULLETPOINTS he would have you believe."

What claims were wrong? Where did I claim he didn't own anything - I asked for proof of what he owns.

Jay has claimed he owns a $40 million dollar clothing company, where that at? His bankruptcy plaintiffs would love to know.

Just because Jay's sockpuppet account posted some evidence of his Atlanta based assets, I'm supposed to ease off his fund?

And forget about Michael Avant and Constance Clanton and 2005?

Jay doesn't own shyt....and from what I saw from what little property he does own he should just mail the fukking keys back to the bank.

He is not a real estate developer or anything of the sort. Real Estate Developers do not act like this much less ask people to pay for their wedding. You can't go around fukking over people in RE your REP goes a LONG WAY anyone who is IN RE especially at HIS level would know this off GP.

This guy is outright scamming black people and it's going to be painful to watch when all of this shyt comes to light....

They caught Bernie Madoff and he was running around with 60 Billion. Feds have a what....93 or 94 percent conviction rate? They do not fukk around when it comes to shyt like this....

Jay did not re-invent the wheel. It's a fukking shame he is taking advantage of black people especially in 2018 with this bullshyt fund he is advertising. He isn't promoting this horseshyt with anyone else besides black people because he would EASILY be called on his RE

"acumen"

Anyone knows if they are in RE to have funding on deck or know exactly where to get money lending to fund projects. I have never in my LIFE seen a RE act the way he does or pull the bullshyt Jay does.

Make sure these same fools who donated or invested in this bullshyt fund invest in his Legal Defense funds when the SEC and Feds pull up on his ass with charges.

Last edited:

Gorgonite

Anti-Ponzi Posse
Daps
Reppin
UK
tulsa_1sa.htm

New SEC report:

28633a852d0341bde3908eb2a07f69f2.png

So the fund owes Jay 270k already for making zero profit and they spent 250k on escrow. I wonder if Fundrise spends the same on escrow...

Tulsa founders take 5% to manage the money, I don't understand why he's claiming 277k for himself.

I've been blocked by this bum Jay and his bummy brother on Instagram for asking questions, the guy is going to end up with a $250k fine for compliance violations (false marketing) just based on a SINGLE INSTAGRAM POST on his TREF page....

I'll give daps to anyone who can find the post I'm talking about...a CLEAR violation. Jay is out here using sneaky language to fool idiots into parting with their money

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc

Is the last line saying that if we dont raisd more money from the people then we will dissolve the company because of the mentioned liabilities?

They've raised 5m and are trying to raise 50m?? What is the the incentive to purchase more if they can just "fail" and walk away with 4.7m? I understand that they are Trying To Do The Damn Thing but are they really?

Gorgonite

Anti-Ponzi Posse
Daps
Reppin
UK
Is the last line saying that if we dont raisd more money from the people then we will dissolve the company because of the mentioned liabilities?

They've raised 5m and are trying to raise 50m?? What is the the incentive to purchase more if they can just "fail" and walk away with 4.7m? I understand that they are Trying To Do The Damn Thing but are they really?

I missed that, the devil is in the detail. This is terrible.

This explains why Jay is so angry. All ponzi bosses realise this, that their fantasy doesn't correlate with reality.

"If only I had one more round of investors'.

Gorgonite

Anti-Ponzi Posse
Daps
Reppin
UK

I promise if you ask him that question on insta you will get blocked.

Screenshot your comment if you do and screenshot the blocking/deletion.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
yeah, they're called the feds :pachaha:

that's what trips me out about people like this, they ALWAYS get caught by the feds, ALWAYS.

everybody knows that the feds don't give out traffic tickets, they sit back and watch muthafukkas commit crimes and stack money before they swoop

my thing is when it goes down, where will all of his supporters be? i'm definitely going to be tagging cats in that thread, TRUST THAT.

"the feds took him done like they took down suge and Irv gotti when they were going to start an independent distribution company :damn:"