Breaking News: Jay Morrison’s Tulsa Fund Gets The Attention of Georgia Politican

Gorgonite

Anti-Ponzi Posse
Daps
Reppin
UK
Again, what gives you any credibility in this matter? You clearly uninformed lmao. I owned you in the other thread and you went hiding for months. Wasn’t even man enough to respond.

Final Thoughts On Jay Morrison's Tulsa Real Estate Fund Idea???

Just take you seat on the sideline with the rest of the professional haters on Coli who spend more time telling others how they should conduct business instead of doing business of their own.

Y’all won’t have to @ me in any fed case. I’ll be on it unless y’all run me off here with this stupidity first. Unlike y’all who went real ghost once the updates regarding their deals started rolling in. Keep that same energy though.

You think that was a response worth replying to? I'm uninformed? PM me and I will call you, we can speak about this live any time you're ready. I'm more than capable of making sound financial decisions, I'm not 'financially illiterate' like so many of Jay's fans.

Thanks for showing the forum what Jay owns. It will make the job of an American Greed researcher easier. None of what you posted answers the core problems at the core of this fund; Jay's ability to generate stable, consistent revenue for his investors. This is an issue of scaling and and issue of experience. If Jay wants to succeed, he'll need to attract investors the traditional way by demonstrating his 'astuteness' (he loves that word) in real life, in the current context.

Who the fukk is Ramon Tookes? I saw this dusty guy standing with Jay and them both sweating trying to pitch Tulsa on one of the dusty blocks you posted:

I'm supposed to trust some sneaky looking real estate seminar hustler to tell me where to put my money? Stood on a corner with a former drug dealer turned subprime mortgage broker, turned real estate fraudster, turned TV star, turned ponzi fund manager?

You're either that dopey looking Tosin, or one of the fruity, soft faced guys he runs around Atlanta with, Brandon Wigley, or some other bum. Probably that Will Roundtree debt hustler, moving like a modern day slavecatcher.
"Oh you think you found financial freedom? GET OVER HERE...."
:birdman:

How much have you invested in this fund? How many of your friends have you pitched to?

DID YOU AGREE TO A NON INCOME GENERATING BUILDING BEING PAINTED BLACK BEFORE ANY INCOME PRODUCING ACTIVITIES HAVE TAKEN PLACE? WOULD IT NOT HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE TO GET A VOLUNTEER TEAM OF TULSA FANS TO TRAVEL TO PAINT IT THEMSELVES AT THEIR OWN EXPENSE?
:what:

DO YOU BELIEVE JAY'S <30,000 SQFT 'PRODUCTION STUDIO' CAN COMPETE WITH TYLER PERRY'S STUDIO? WHAT RELEVANCE IS PROXIMITY TO A COMPETITOR TO INVESTORS? WHY DID HE NAME DROP A STUDIO 10X THE SIZE WITHIN 10 MILES LIKE IT'S A GOOD THING?
:scusthov:

DO YOU REALIZE THAT JAY IS GOING TO TEACH HIS BUMMY SEMINARS IN THIS NEW BUILDING THAT THE FUND HAS PURCHASED? I BET YOU ANY MONEY HE STOPS PAYING RENT ON THAT LITTLE OFFICE HE USES FOR TULSA TALKS REAL SOON.

:win:

WHY IS JAY STILL PUSHING FOR INVESTORS TO WATER DOWN THE EXISTING SINGLE INVESTMENT, INSTEAD OF OPTING FOR TIME-LIMITED ROUNDS OF FUNDING FOR INDIVIDUAL PROJECTS?
:wtb:

WHY IS THIS GUY REMOVING THE AGENCY OF THE 'CROWD' - I.E. THE ABILITY TO SELECTIVELY FUND PROJECTS BASED ON PREFERENCE, INSTEAD OPTING TO TAKE ON THE RISKS HIMSELF. A CROWDFUNDING SITE HAS MULTIPLE PROJECTS THAT CAN BE INDIVIDUALLY FUNDED. WHY HASN'T JAY JUST BRIEFLY UNDERWRITTEN THE BEST PICKS, PUT UP THE TOP 50 AND LET THE INVESTORS SELECT WHERE THEIR FUNDS GO? I'LL TELL YOU WHY - BECAUSE THIS 'CROWDFUND' ISN'T REALLY A CROWDFUND.
:stopitslime:

WHO IS ERNESTINE MORRISON? WHY IS HER JUDGEMENT TAKING PRECEDENT IN THESE PROJECTS AND WHAT IS HER PERSONAL EXPOSURE? IF SHE IS MAKING PART OF THE 5.5% FOR JUST EXISTING AS PART OF TULSA MANAGEMENT GROUP, WITH NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE OUTSIDE ANYTHING OTHER THAN FILM AND RETAIL, IS THERE NOT A CONFLICT OF INTEREST?
:patrice:

IF JAY AND ERNESTINE (PLUS 'TEAM') GET 5.5% TO 'MANAGE' THE FUND (I.E. BUY A BUILDING TO HQ ALL THEIR PERSONAL SIDE-HUSTLES) AND THEY USE INCOME FROM PART OF THAT 5.5% (~$600,000 MANAGEMENT FEE OF $12MIL / 12 PEOPLE) FEE TO RENT THE ASSET FROM THE FUND, WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY EXPECTING FOR 50% OF ANY FUTURE PROFITS WHICH ARE GENERATED FROM LEASING FUND ASSETS, THEY RECEIVE A HUGE, OBVIOUS DISCOUNT ON BUSINESS ACTIVITIES WHICH DO NOT DIRECTLY BENEFIT INVESTORS.
:francis:

CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW MANY SERIOUS INVESTORS ARE PUT OFF BY JAY'S PERSONALITY AND MARKETING STYLE? DO YOU STILL BELIEVE THE CORPORATE BULLshyt IMAGE HE SOLD YOU? THIS GUY IS STILL SOFT IN THE BRAIN FROM THE MARKETING FOR REASONABLE DOUBT, HE'S SOFT IN THE HEAD FOR JAY-Z. WHERE IS BIG HOMIE HOV, WHY HASN'T HE HIT MR REAL ESTATE ON THE JACK?

WHY IS JAY DELETING PEOPLE'S COMMENTS ON HIS INSTAGRAM? WHY ARE THERE SO MANY ANGRY FANS @'ING INSTAGRAM USERS WHO HAVE HAD THEIR POSTS (NO DOUBT EXPOSING THE FACTS ON JAY OR KILLING HIS SCAMMY VIBES) MYSTERIOUSLY GHOSTED?
:demonic:

WHY ARE PEOPLE REPEATING JAY'S RETORTS AND PHRASINGS LIKE PARROTS? DO YOU REALIZE THAT IS LITERALLY NPC, CULT BEHAVIOUR? 'START YOUR OWN FUND', 'JAY ONLY SPEAKS TO HIS EQUALS', 'Y'ALL ALWAYS WANT TO TEAR DOWN THE BLACK MAN', 'WHY YOU NOT ASKING THOSE QUESTIONS TO YOUR OTHER INSTUTIONS', 'IT'S AN ECONOMIC VEHICLE'.....
:mindblown:

/

LET'S LOOK AT WHO JAY ROLLS WITH NEXT:

OLUTOSIN_ODUWOLE350T.jpg

Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog: 26yr old Nigerian, Olutosin Oduwole, Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison in the US for Terrorist Threat

EDWARDSVILLE, Ill. — An aspiring rapper was sentenced Wednesday to five years in prison over a 2007 money-demanding note that threatened a Virginia Tech-like killing spree, failing to convince a judge the writing was innocent lyrics and other musings.

A barely audible Olutosin Oduwole insisted in court that he "did not mean to incite fear."

"That was never my intention. That is not my character," said the 26-year-old rapper and former Southern Illinois University student. The note was found in his car on the college's campus.

Madison County Circuit Judge Richard Tognarelli said jurors were right when they convicted Oduwole in October of attempting to make a terrorist threat, a felony.

"The jury found that this was not a song. They found it was a threat, and I do not disagree with them," the judge said of the case.

Oduwole stared blankly toward Tognarelli when the judge rejected the defense's call for probation and ordered what he described as "appropriate" prison time. The sentence was well short of the maximum 15-year term prosecutors were seeking.

Tognarelli also sentenced Oduwole to 364 days and a $1,000 fine on a related conviction of illegally having or storing a loaded pistol in his on-campus apartment the day he was arrested in July 2007, just months after the Virginia Tech rampage that left 32 people dead along with the gunman.

Tognarelli ordered the terms to be served at the same time, minus whatever time Oduwole has already spent in jail. He rejected Oduwole's requests for a new trial and release on bond pending his appeals, saying he still sees Oduwole as a public threat.

Oduwole was attending the Illinois school's 13,000-student Edwardsville campus, northeast of St. Louis, when campus police found a piece of paper in his abandoned car, which they had impounded and was out of gas. The writing demanded payment to a PayPal account, threatening "if this account doesn't reach $50,000 in the next 7 days then a murderous rampage similar to the VT shooting will occur at another highly populated university. THIS IS NOT A JOKE!"

While referencing the Virginia Tech massacre, the writing did not make any direct reference to targeting the Edwardsville campus.

Even before the piece of paper was found in his car, Oduwole was being scrutinized by federal agents. A gun dealer had tipped them off earlier in the month that Oduwole appeared overly anxious to get four semiautomatic weapons – including an Uzi-like Mac 10 – that he had ordered.

Prosecutors said in court Wednesday that the totality of those circumstances, along with the loaded gun found in Oduwole's apartment, constituted a potential danger that could not be ignored.

"I'm having a hard time coming up with a scenario where that isn't threatening serious harm," prosecutor John Fischer argued, insisting that Oduwole be given a tough sentence that could dissuade others from acting similarly. "Having a loaded gun on campus is inappropriate, regardless of the threat. The threat rises it to another level."

Oduwole's attorneys, as they had at trial, countered that the "note" was "nothing more than a piece of scrap paper with private thoughts, the beginning of a song." They said the writing found crumpled in his abandoned car was never meant to be made public or shared.

"Olutosin Oduwole was prosecuted for his thoughts," Jeffrey Urdangen argued on Oduwole's behalf. "At the end of the day, judge, everything else being equal, I can honestly characterize this as a First Amendment train wreck."

After Wednesday's sentencing, Oduwole pleaded guilty to felony charges of theft and computer fraud related to his online sale of a gun he did not have, though he collected money from the would-be buyer. Oduwole was sentenced to 2 1/2 years of probation on those charges, which will be served with the prison time.

:gurl:

:ufdup:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
You think that was a response worth replying to? I'm uninformed? PM me and I will call you, we can speak about this live any time you're ready. I'm more than capable of making sound financial decisions, I'm not 'financially illiterate' like so many of Jay's fans.

Thanks for showing the forum what Jay owns. It will make the job of an American Greed researcher easier. None of what you posted answers the core problems at the core of this fund; Jay's ability to generate stable, consistent revenue for his investors. This is an issue of scaling and and issue of experience. If Jay wants to succeed, he'll need to attract investors the traditional way by demonstrating his 'astuteness' (he loves that word) in real life, in the current context.

Who the fukk is Ramon Tookes? I saw this dusty guy standing with Jay and them both sweating trying to pitch Tulsa on one of the dusty blocks you posted:

I'm supposed to trust some sneaky looking real estate seminar hustler to tell me where to put my money? Stood on a corner with a former drug dealer turned subprime mortgage broker, turned real estate fraudster, turned TV star, turned ponzi fund manager?

You're either that dopey looking Tosin, or one of the fruity, soft faced guys he runs around Atlanta with, Brandon Wigley, or some other bum. Probably that Will Roundtree debt hustler, moving like a modern day slavecatcher.
"Oh you think you found financial freedom? GET OVER HERE...."
:birdman:

How much have you invested in this fund? How many of your friends have you pitched to?

DID YOU AGREE TO A NON INCOME GENERATING BUILDING BEING PAINTED BLACK BEFORE ANY INCOME PRODUCING ACTIVITIES HAVE TAKEN PLACE? WOULD IT NOT HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE TO GET A VOLUNTEER TEAM OF TULSA FANS TO TRAVEL TO PAINT IT THEMSELVES AT THEIR OWN EXPENSE?
:what:

DO YOU BELIEVE JAY'S <30,000 SQFT 'PRODUCTION STUDIO' CAN COMPETE WITH TYLER PERRY'S STUDIO? WHAT RELEVANCE IS PROXIMITY TO A COMPETITOR TO INVESTORS? WHY DID HE NAME DROP A STUDIO 10X THE SIZE WITHIN 10 MILES LIKE IT'S A GOOD THING?

DO YOU REALIZE THAT JAY IS GOING TO TEACH HIS BUMMY SEMINARS IN THIS NEW BUILDING THAT THE FUND HAS PURCHASED? I BET YOU ANY MONEY HE STOPS PAYING RENT ON THAT LITTLE OFFICE HE USES FOR TULSA TALKS REAL SOON.

:win:

WHY IS JAY STILL PUSHING FOR INVESTORS TO WATER DOWN THE EXISTING SINGLE INVESTMENT, INSTEAD OF OPTING FOR TIME-LIMITED ROUNDS OF FUNDING FOR INDIVIDUAL PROJECTS?
:wtb:

WHY IS THIS GUY REMOVING THE AGENCY OF THE 'CROWD' - I.E. THE ABILITY TO SELECTIVELY FUND PROJECTS BASED ON PREFERENCE, INSTEAD OPTING TO TAKE ON THE RISKS HIMSELF. A CROWDFUNDING SITE HAS MULTIPLE PROJECTS THAT CAN BE INDIVIDUALLY FUNDED. WHY HASN'T JAY JUST BRIEFLY UNDERWRITTEN THE BEST PICKS, PUT UP THE TOP 50 AND LET THE INVESTORS SELECT WHERE THEIR FUNDS GO? I'LL TELL YOU WHY - BECAUSE THIS 'CROWDFUND' ISN'T REALLY A CROWDFUND.
:stopitslime:

WHO IS ERNESTINE MORRISON? WHY IS HER JUDGEMENT TAKING PRECEDENT IN THESE PROJECTS AND WHAT IS HER PERSONAL EXPOSURE? IF SHE IS MAKING PART OF THE 5.5% FOR JUST EXISTING AS PART OF TULSA MANAGEMENT GROUP, WITH NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE OUTSIDE ANYTHING OTHER THAN FILM AND RETAIL, IS THERE NOT A CONFLICT OF INTEREST?
:patrice:

IF JAY AND ERNESTINE (PLUS 'TEAM') GET 5.5% TO 'MANAGE' THE FUND (I.E. BUY A BUILDING TO HQ ALL THEIR PERSONAL SIDE-HUSTLES) AND THEY USE INCOME FROM PART OF THAT 5.5% (~$600,000 MANAGEMENT FEE OF $12MIL / 12 PEOPLE) FEE TO RENT THE ASSET FROM THE FUND, WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY EXPECTING FOR 50% OF ANY FUTURE PROFITS WHICH ARE GENERATED FROM LEASING FUND ASSETS, THEY RECEIVE A HUGE, OBVIOUS DISCOUNT ON BUSINESS ACTIVITIES WHICH DO NOT DIRECTLY BENEFIT INVESTORS.
:francis:

CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW MANY SERIOUS INVESTORS ARE PUT OFF BY JAY'S PERSONALITY AND MARKETING STYLE? DO YOU STILL BELIEVE THE CORPORATE BULLshyt IMAGE HE SOLD YOU? THIS GUY IS STILL SOFT IN THE BRAIN FROM THE MARKETING FOR REASONABLE DOUBT, HE'S SOFT IN THE HEAD FOR JAY-Z. WHERE IS BIG HOMIE HOV, WHY HASN'T HE HIT MR REAL ESTATE ON THE JACK?

WHY IS JAY DELETING PEOPLE'S COMMENTS ON HIS INSTAGRAM? WHY ARE THERE SO MANY ANGRY FANS @'ING INSTAGRAM USERS WHO HAVE HAD THEIR POSTS (NO DOUBT EXPOSING THE FACTS ON JAY OR KILLING HIS SCAMMY VIBES) MYSTERIOUSLY GHOSTED?
:demonic:

WHY ARE PEOPLE REPEATING JAY'S RETORTS AND PHRASINGS LIKE PARROTS? DO YOU REALIZE THAT IS LITERALLY NPC, CULT BEHAVIOUR? 'START YOUR OWN FUND', 'JAY ONLY SPEAKS TO HIS EQUALS', 'Y'ALL ALWAYS WANT TO TEAR DOWN THE BLACK MAN', 'WHY YOU NOT ASKING THOSE QUESTIONS TO YOUR OTHER INSTUTIONS', 'IT'S AN ECONOMIC VEHICLE'.....
:mindblown:

/

LET'S LOOK AT WHO JAY ROLLS WITH NEXT:

OLUTOSIN_ODUWOLE350T.jpg

Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog: 26yr old Nigerian, Olutosin Oduwole, Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison in the US for Terrorist Threat

:gurl:

:ufdup:

If yall nikkas went hard on white supremacy, like you do on other black people, white supremacy would have been destroyed years ago.

Gorgonite

Anti-Ponzi Posse
Daps
Reppin
UK
If yall nikkas went hard on white supremacy, like you do on other black people, white supremacy would have been destroyed years ago.

Bro I expose any and everyone I can. Don't watch me. Anyone can catch smoke.

Edit: This is just a remix of Jay's 'keep that same energy with that white instution' line.

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Thanks for showing the forum what Jay owns. It will make the job of an American Greed researcher easier. None of what you posted answers

:gurl::ufdup:

I checked that other thread and you said Jay owned NOTHING though :jbhmm:. Clear evidence got posted that your claims were wrong. Are you retracting those statements now or just moving on? Just trying to keep up.

Gorgonite

Anti-Ponzi Posse
Daps
Reppin
UK
I checked that other thread and you said Jay owned NOTHING though :jbhmm:. Clear evidence got posted that your claims were wrong. Are you retracting those statements now or just moving on? Just trying to keep up.

Retracting what?

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Bro I expose any and everyone I can. Don't watch me. Anyone can catch smoke.

Edit: This is just a remix of Jay's 'keep that same energy with that white instution' line.

You are on a public forum, everybody is being watched.

Where are the white supremacist and suspected white supremacist, you successfully exposed?

Last edited:

Gorgonite

Anti-Ponzi Posse
Daps
Reppin
UK

"Show me one public record that shows a property owned or sold by Jay Morrison, or any of his companies. Show me anything relating to Jermaine D. Morrison outside the PRESS RELEASE BULLETPOINTS he would have you believe."

What claims were wrong? Where did I claim he didn't own anything - I asked for proof of what he owns.

Jay has claimed he owns a $40 million dollar clothing company, where that at? His bankruptcy plaintiffs would love to know.

Just because Jay's sockpuppet account posted some evidence of his Atlanta based assets, I'm supposed to ease off his fund?

And forget about Michael Avant and Constance Clanton and 2005?

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Show me one public record that shows a property owned or sold by Jay Morrison, or any of his companies. Show me anything relating to Jermaine D. Morrison outside the PRESS RELEASE BULLETPOINTS he would have you believe."

What claims were wrong? Where did I claim he didn't own anything - I asked for proof of what he owns.

:russ:Ok fam.

Gorgonite

Anti-Ponzi Posse
Daps
Reppin
UK
I just get the same vibe i get from evangelicals when i hear these dudes talk.

You're safest bet is scamming church goers, your only comeback is from God.

Jay is making a mistake going to the hood to solicit investments from people with his 'former dope boy' marketing line and his BMF billboards. If the feds don't catch him, he's going to be running from pissed off, gang affiliated relatives for life. I can only imagine the amount of money he's suckered from people's grandmothers and aunties.

Watch this video from the timestamp. He tries to shut down a guy called Gemini 'Gem' Lake for 'pitching' over his pitch.

Gem Lake: "You can't shut me down...I'm Muslim!"

:pacspit:

Jay : "I'm Muslim and Christian...wassup?"

:ehh::blessed:

Dirien

Pro
Daps

Jay has claimed he owns a $40 million dollar clothing company, where that at? His bankruptcy plaintiffs would love to know.

Just because Jay's sockpuppet account posted some evidence of his Atlanta based assets, I'm supposed to ease off his fund?

And forget about Michael Avant and Constance Clanton and 2005?
Bro your ass said he was a damn realtor lmao. Everything you said in that post was false.

But DM me your # let’s have a chat about all of this Tulsa stuff.