Breaking News: Jay Morrison’s Tulsa Fund Gets The Attention of Georgia Politican

Dirien

Pro
Daps
I just had to unfollow Grant Cardone cause I was getting hit with ads back to back to back on ig. Him and Jay market exactly the same and Grant talks just as much cash shyt, maybe even more.
Grant knows he’s annoying lol. He said people in the industry used to give him rules to play by when it comes to marketing. He doesn’t believe in any of that shyt and does his own thing.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
After watching this man’s videos, it’s clear he has some real estate knowledge 100%

I believe his intentions are positive and he wants this to succeed legally.

Historically, if he doesn’t have all his shyt together, things will start falling apart and that’s when American Greed starts filming. When shyt starts to go belly up involving this kind of money, nikkas start scramblin and making bad decisions, especially if they start trying to live the millionaire life too early.

I wish this man luck and I hope it works out, but if I HAD to bet, I’d put my bread on them being on the 2020/2021 season of American Greed :wow:

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
That’s why it’s important y’all do your research before you call people frauds. Like the man literally has a video of him going back to where he used to sell cars on YouTube lol. He’s frequently talked about it online. You don’t even need the books.
to be fair ive seen over 10 instagram and facebook videos of him discussing his upbringing "how he started with nothing" etc and not once did he bring up car sales in any of those videos.. just went from broke to real estate mogul in all the videos ive seen.. if i have to search more than 10 videos then its just not openly discussed

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
East point is more than a small town for the piece of shyt above. It's next to the ATL airport. Fake pro black or cac coli posters are upset that the fund is real and they are actually building a portfolio. SMH.

Yea it’s literally right next to Atlanta along with it being a suburb of Atlanta. Folks acting like it’s Mayberry. The worlds busiest airport happens to partially sit on East Point. Property values are shooting up in that area due to its proximity to the city.

I’m not personally invested in this, but I do see how nikkas damn near broke they necks to say “I told you so” based off the title

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
East point is more than a small town for the piece of shyt above. It's next to the ATL airport. Fake pro black or cac coli posters are upset that the fund is real and they are actually building a portfolio. SMH.

Yea it’s literally right next to Atlanta along with it being a suburb of Atlanta. Folks acting like it’s Mayberry. The worlds busiest airport happens to partially sit on East Point. Property values are shooting up in that area due to its proximity to the city.

I’m not personally invested in this, but I do see how nikkas damn near broke they necks to say “I told you so” based off the title

I know what east point is...they have their own mayor, and have a population of madison square garden's capacity

did I lie? make something up?

usher-court-images-290x290.jpg

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I'm not sure how a mid 30s black man should dress to meet your standard. If guy wears suits 200 days out the year and throws on some flashy sh*t on his off time that invalidates everything he has to present? Due your due dilligence but this is corny. None of that has bearing on the stability of an investment vehicle. Ol' "he don't dress how I want him to so I know he scamming ass nicca." Have the mind of a f*ggot brehs.

d45ffb212867ca28d0e0c2f35ce411ad.png
this level of emotion doesn't quite match the discussion fam...scale it back a bit.

again, a dude running around making videos in front of rolls royces and rocking furs asking me for money is a red flag.

if it's not FOR YOU, then that's fine, I don't shyt what you eat...learn to control those emotions friend. :coffee:

Dirien

Pro
Daps
to be fair ive seen over 10 instagram and facebook videos of him discussing his upbringing "how he started with nothing" etc and not once did he bring up car sales in any of those videos.. just went from broke to real estate mogul in all the videos ive seen.. if i have to search more than 10 videos then its just not openly discussed
All you had to do was google grant cardone car sales. Video would have been up in less than 5 seconds. It took you longer to type up that conspiracy theory than it would have to verify whether he was legit.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Heres my thing. Why invest with this dude? Because he markets well?

The real fact is that, guys who really move in this lane aren't marketing to the masses for investment.

Jay is trying to turn the masses into his base and then make profit off of their ignorance and lack of access to capital.

Most investments aren't open to most people, and you probably don't want them to be...if you want to make real money.

Theres a reason your 401K is mass marketed :sas2:

Dirien

Pro
Daps
Heres my thing. Why invest with this dude? Because he markets well?

The real fact is that, guys who really move in this lane aren't marketing to the masses for investment.

Jay is trying to turn the masses into his base and then make profit off of their ignorance and lack of access to capital.

Most investments aren't open to most people, and you probably don't want them to be...if you want to make real money.

Theres a reason your 401K is mass marketed :sas2:
What makes you qualified to speak on real estate investing?

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
d45ffb212867ca28d0e0c2f35ce411ad.png
this level of emotion doesn't quite match the discussion fam...scale it back a bit.

again, a dude running around making videos in front of rolls royces and rocking furs asking me for money is a red flag.

if it's not FOR YOU, then that's fine, I don't shyt what you eat...learn to control those emotions friend. :coffee:

The personal attacks started with you my man no need for lectures on emotionalism. Also no need to retirate that tired point. Imagine picking stocks based on the CEOs fashion game as opposed to relevant metrics lol. Do you fam.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
The personal attacks started with you my man no need for lectures on emotionalism. Also no need to retirate that tired point. Imagine picking stocks based on the CEOs fashion game as opposed to relevant metrics lol. Do you fam.

I noticed you have conveniently ignored that NFLPA article too....

oh yeah, i've been doing me this entire discussion, you good bruh? :sas1:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
:rudy: if there was a white/asian/mexican dude peddling this same shyt asking me for money, but also rocking fur coats up in apple store doing iphone giveaways:

I wouldn't trust him with my money either
you all are grown men and can support/like/break bread with anybody you want though :hubie:

This clown serious with that coat? :heh:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Where can i see the numbers on what he's done/doing?

Without that, all these social media videos mean nothing to me....

this is money we are talking about.