BREAKING NEWS: LIL DURK BROTHER DTHANG KILLED IN CHICAGO

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Yea, but they weren't killing the opps, and making songs and gas packs for em. Get off the boo boo.
Some people defend who they like or those who are deceased at all costs. You do understand as rational adults we can have Pac in our top 5 and still criticize/critique his body of work. It doesn't subtract from his greatness.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Him n von both got old verses that make them look dumb now...

Half is durk braggn bout killn n other hes sad his people got killed

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“My lil brother, he a hothead, I had to keep him close
My mama ain't want him in the city, told me, "Keep him gone"“
:wow::francis:

Daps
Reppin
Westside Atl Perry Homes
No! I mentioned Pac because I'm not an old head trying to create separation with these younger generations. I didnt like it then (when artists I admired did it). And I dont like it now.
Oh, you screamed at me shawty. :russ: No separation. These dudes not about to put this shyt on the goat. All im saying. Like, who really listens to this shyt, and be like he talented. We literally have gang members moonlighting as mcs. Foh. No!:stopitslime:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Oh, you screamed at me shawty. :russ: No separation. These dudes not about to put this shyt on the goat. All im saying. Like, who really listens to this shyt, and be like he talented. We literally have gang members moonlighting as mcs. Foh. No!:stopitslime:
You got it breh, obviously someone is listening to them. I said what I had to say and I stand on that. Pick a different battle.