BREAKING NEWS: LIL DURK BROTHER DTHANG KILLED IN CHICAGO

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
:russ: this the dumbest shyt I've read in a long time
Are you retarded? Melly’s homey was there taking pics of Durk and laughing. He later got killed taking piss outside a party. If you gonna be retarded don’t go full blown. That go for you and the other clown that quoted you.

My bad he ain’t take this specific pic but recorded the fallout afterwards and posted the pic shared here in his video.

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
What? Sounds like that dumbest shyt ever in life. Durk wasn’t there.

so the shooter shoots nuskie, stays in the scene, takes a pic of durk who is the real target. Let’s him life when he is close enough to kill him also. And none of durk guys shoots the guy or try to get him.

and durk walks out there while his cousins shooter is standing there with no gun :martin: you nikkaz man lol

I was a bit off but khross restated it correctly. Them dudes was still there.

Daps
Reppin
Westside Atl Perry Homes
Yeah breh, I made a post a while back saying how jacked urban radio is. During morning rush hour. I'm hearing celebratory anthems filled with names of young black shooting victims. And the radio hosts is like "something to get yall hype this morning" "the club goes crazy when this comes on"... And I'm like "damn! This is how youngins are starting their day". Sad time for hip hop. I knew pac crossed the line with "Hit Em Up" and here is where we are today
Really bruh. Pac? So these young motherless, and fatherless kids, are behaving this way cuz Pac mad hit em up?

Daps
Reppin
Westside Atl Perry Homes
Another thing nikkas don't wanna admit is yea Pac introduced a lot of wild irreversible shyt to the game
Bullshyt bruh. You just like that dude you quoted. This is not on the G.O.A.T. This is on the people who enjoy this demonic ass shyt. I have nothing against any young BLACK man getting the bag, but if motherfukkers didn't tune in, then just maybe it wouldn't have gotten this far.