Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
@Youngdev
Nah it’s a real picture bro
It seems surreal but the levels of disrespect these chicago nikkas have for each other is mind boggling

Lil Mister is Durk Blood Cousin, he gets killed and what does Durk do? Makes a song called Cousins bragging about murdering his opp cousins

King Von Blood cousin CMB marco is JoJo world and close with Wooski from STL

Wooski blood big brother was Oblock and was King Von codefendant in his murder case, and Von was actively shooting at his little brother

Timo lil Durk artist and is cousins with Drilla who is Durk main opp lol

FBG Duck was cousins with Bayzoo stepson whose Durk main muscle and came to the funeral

so yes it’s a real picture it’s just shocking with the levels of disrespect

How and Why do you even know all this ?

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
@Youngdev
Nah it’s a real picture bro
It seems surreal but the levels of disrespect these chicago nikkas have for each other is mind boggling

Lil Mister is Durk Blood Cousin, he gets killed and what does Durk do? Makes a song called Cousins bragging about murdering his opp cousins

King Von Blood cousin CMB marco is JoJo world and close with Wooski from STL

Wooski blood big brother was Oblock and was King Von codefendant in his murder case, and Von was actively shooting at his little brother

Timo lil Durk artist and is cousins with Drilla who is Durk main opp lol

FBG Duck was cousins with Bayzoo stepson whose Durk main muscle and came to the funeral

so yes it’s a real picture it’s just shocking with the levels of disrespect

This is wild bro

shyt hurt my heart when my cousin was chillin with the OPP. Muthafukka was my blood cousin too. Damn near my little bro.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
maybe he should stop talking about it.

when is rap gonna be tired of death? it's not just him...

shyt corny and played out.
Stop listening then lol da fukk. Y’all are some lames. You come in every rapper topic talkin about the same shyt. Just listen to other artists or other genres

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
These cacs treat Black hood life like a soap opera (Chiraqology on Reddit/YouTube videos mentioning lyrics that mention real death).

Talking about who has more "bodies" and who really killed who, etc.

Morbid ass shyt when these are basically kids. That's why so many of these dudes get killed at bus stops and riding their bikes. They too young/poor to have a car.
It’s mainly cacs in these topics too.

Smitty Belafonte

All Star
Daps
Stop listening then lol da fukk. Y’all are some lames. You come in every rapper topic talkin about the same shyt. Just listen to other artists or other genres

So you not tired of what’s going on in hip hop? You not tired of the death and the drugs and the prison? You might be the lame. and got to get rid of nikkas like u.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Never heard of this guy, his music is absolute garbage, lol I thought the first few songs on his album were intros, nope he just struggles to make a song longer than 2 minutes

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Why would someone take a picture at this moment??? :mjtf:
Its Chicago man you already know them boys got no type of respect for the deceased
This the same city that had a video of Capo bleeding out before he was even confirmed dead

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
It’s not a rumor It’s a fact Durk was there or at least arrived at the scene when Nuski was killed, there’s a picture online with Durk crying at the scene and Drilla mocking him on Twitter ill post it when i find it

Nuski was waitn in a car and got killed...durk was in a store shopping for shoes