BREAKING NEWS: LIL DURK BROTHER DTHANG KILLED IN CHICAGO

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
It’s not a rumor It’s a fact Durk was there or at least arrived at the scene when Nuski was killed, there’s a picture online with Durk crying at the scene and Drilla mocking him on Twitter ill post it when i find it

maxresdefault.jpg

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
It’s not a rumor It’s a fact Durk was there or at least arrived at the scene when Nuski was killed, there’s a picture online with Durk crying at the scene and Drilla mocking him on Twitter ill post it when i find it

Post that pic that pic, I swear people post a pic from a video when they post that. I don’t believe durk was there

edit that nikka is clearly in the in a middle of a verse in that pic

one of them rumors that everyone ran with

No way durk would have just been sitting in a suv in a strip mall in Chicago dude was a huge target

Last edited:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Post that pic that pic, I swear people post a pic from a video when they post that. I don’t believe durk was there

edit that nikka is the in a middle of a verse in that pic

It does look photoshopped

Jesus Bhrist

All Star
Daps
It does look photoshopped

@Youngdev
Nah it’s a real picture bro
It seems surreal but the levels of disrespect these chicago nikkas have for each other is mind boggling

Lil Mister is Durk Blood Cousin, he gets killed and what does Durk do? Makes a song called Cousins bragging about murdering his opp cousins

King Von Blood cousin CMB marco is JoJo world and close with Wooski from STL

Wooski blood big brother was Oblock and was King Von codefendant in his murder case, and Von was actively shooting at his little brother

Timo lil Durk artist and is cousins with Drilla who is Durk main opp lol

FBG Duck was cousins with Bayzoo stepson whose Durk main muscle and came to the funeral

so yes it’s a real picture it’s just shocking with the levels of disrespect

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
@Youngdev
Nah it’s a real picture bro
It seems surreal but the levels of disrespect these chicago nikkas have for each other is mind boggling

Lil Mister is Durk Blood Cousin, he gets killed and what does Durk do? Makes a song called Cousins bragging about murdering his opp cousins

King Von Blood cousin CMB marco is JoJo world and close with Wooski from STL

Wooski blood big brother was Oblock and was King Von codefendant in his murder case, and Von was actively shooting at his little brother

Timo lil Durk artist and is cousins with Drilla who is Durk main opp lol

FBG Duck was cousins with Bayzoo stepson whose Durk main muscle and came to the funeral

so yes it’s a real picture it’s just shocking with the levels of disrespect

We gonna have to agree to disagree, durk is in mid verse in that pic. He hopped out the car sick about nuski and someone snapped a pic and he was in that position, man that don’t even seem feasible at all.

and Von released a song called cousins not Durk

I know they disrespectful I just don’t believe that’s a real pic from the scene of Nuski’s murder

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

edit that nikka is clearly in the in a middle of a verse in that pic

No way durk would have just been sitting in a suv in a strip mall in Chicago dude was a huge target
Yeah I don’t remember Durk being there, I do remember it being some random ass strip mall when Nuski got hit.

Jesus Bhrist

All Star
Daps
We gonna have to agree to disagree, durk is in mid verse in that pic. He hopped out the car sick about nuski and someone snapped a pic and he was in that position, man that don’t even seem feasible at all.

and Von released a song called cousins not Durk

I know they disrespectful I just don’t believe that’s a real pic from the scene of Nuski’s murder

OTF the label released the song and Durk is in the video singing the lyrics lol

The picture definitely real bro but we can agree to disagree

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
It's funny cause people not from Chicago have an image of what a suburb looks like, then when they see how some of the burbs are out here they like...
:picard:

I remember riding through Compton a few years back and I didn't even realize I was in the hood. shyt look so nice compared to Harvey
:mjcry:

Facts. Them south burbs before you hit I 80 are :scust:

compton is prob majoritymexican as is slot of south central...def not the compton ppl think of from all the songs they heard in the 80s and 90s....

It's all kinda nice there haha