Supporter
Daps
what more they talk about breh

I got they tapes and albums on my phone
Even tho they garbage

u weird as hell fukk nikka

meek ain’t nothing but watch talk

Shut up bruh. Both talk about fear, stress, trams, loss of friends and family

durk talks about loving his girl constantly and shyt.

shut your stupid ass up bruh

u got it breh.I will shut my stupid ass up:mjgrin:
Have a good one.I apologize for the fukk nikka comment

I’m trien to do better and forgot for a second fukkin around wit u :aicmon:

I apologize also bruh. Have a nice morning fam
Know how many lives could be saved if men would do like y’all just did :snoop:

Zime

Superstar
Daps
Pardon me the timelines is wrong
Nuski was killed in 2014 by the same nikkas that killed chino which is why he made that
This video was before Nuski got killed too. Actually, the video I posted is the reason why Nuski died. They wanted Durk but they found Nuski instead and they've been killing people close to him ever since because they can't get to Durk.

Jesus Bhrist

All Star
Daps
This video was before Nuski got killed too. Actually, the video I posted is the reason why Nuski died. They wanted Durk but they found Nuski instead and they've been killing people close to him ever since because they can't get to Durk.

Nah bro them nikkas been going back and forth 051 killed LA

Then they killed Lil Marc

Then they killed Nuski in retaliation for that they didn’t kill Nuski because of a bus stop video

Durk was with Nuski that day it’s just Durk was inside the mall and they just killed Nuski instead

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Lot of city folk been moved out to the suburbs long time ago.

Lil Reese got shot tf up in country club hills which is a suburb 30 minutes south of the city. Some of the burbs are worse than the city(Markham, dolton, Harvey, riverdale etc)
It's funny cause people not from Chicago have an image of what a suburb looks like, then when they see how some of the burbs are out here they like...
:picard:

I remember riding through Compton a few years back and I didn't even realize I was in the hood. shyt look so nice compared to Harvey
:mjcry:

khross415

All Star
Daps
Nah bro them nikkas been going back and forth 051 killed LA

Then they killed Lil Marc

Then they killed Nuski in retaliation for that they didn’t kill Nuski because of a bus stop video

Durk was with Nuski that day it’s just Durk was inside the mall and they just killed Nuski instead

is that true? i never understood how if Melly already had the drop on them he would let Durk get out the car and just shoot Nuski that shyt never made sense to me

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
is that true? i never understood how if Melly already had the drop on them he would let Durk get out the car and just shoot Nuski that shyt never made sense to me
That a rumor. Doesn’t make sense since they could’ve waited till durk came and got the drop on both of them.

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
I remember back in 2012 I would see chief keefs name all over the internet and never bothered to check him out (I thought he was from Atlanta because he had dreads and would wear those white shades like soulja boy)

then that kid jo jo got killed and I remember being shocked that chief and them was openly celebrating his death on social media like that

To see how that shyt snowballed to where we are today is kinda crazy

very sad
Safe to say Chicago did more damage to hip hop than Atlanta did
Chicago pretty much is the negative of every region on steroids:francis:
My city:francis: , I know some nikkas from the hood that would be proud of some of the shyt y’all saying :mjlol:

Jesus Bhrist

All Star
Daps
That a rumor. Doesn’t make sense since they could’ve waited till durk came and got the drop on both of them.

It’s not a rumor It’s a fact Durk was there or at least arrived at the scene when Nuski was killed, there’s a picture online with Durk crying at the scene and Drilla mocking him on Twitter ill post it when i find it

Last edited: