The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
But why was he chosen??
I love Bill Burr, my top 3 comedian alive

But he didn’t crack any jokes
No Being Bill Burr being Bill Burr

They could have made a romantic interest with The Mando & Gina Carano & Mando could have complained to Bill Burr about her being bytchy & he could cracked jokes about her & women in general but no nothing…

he was a dope character in that episode where he blasted that general...:wow: his facial expressions was crazy...

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
They bringing back Odo? Changelings are the best race in the entire franchise outside of the Q
Then you will really like season 3 of Picard if Changelings are your favorite.

Surprised they are making an series about the Dominion War considering the events of Picard S3 and DS9 covered it pretty well, seems like overkill. I'd rather see an captain Shaw series or an series with brand new characters for an new Trek series

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Then you will really like season 3 of Picard if Changelings are your favorite.

Surprised they are making an series about the Dominion War considering the events of Picard S3 and DS9 covered it pretty well, seems like overkill. I'd rather see an captain Shaw series or an series with brand new characters for an new Trek series

The changelings are trying to reignite this war it seems... :huhldup: as we see in this picard S3