Breaking: Robinhood going down? Pulls hundreds of millions out of banks.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
I interviewed with Robinhood in the past. I made it to the presentation stage. They said they weren’t moving forward, but wouldn’t say why, due to company policy. So, I’m gonna be bitter and enjoy all the heat coming to them and all the money they’re gonna lose :whew:
Depending on how this plays out, sounds like you possibly dodged a bullet.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
that's not good for the average person

rh pissed us off today but that app is key to what's happening right now. no commission trades doesn't happen without rh, letting anyone trade options doesn't happen without rh.
they arent the first no commission trade app :patrice: or the only one :patrice:

wasnt Think or Swim first - and better at it (less delay) , Robinhood just had a better marketing :patrice:

(someone correct me if im wrong)

basedlawd

Banned
Daps
they arent the first no commission trade app :patrice: or the only one :patrice:

wasnt Think or Swim first - and better at it (less delay) , Robinhood just had a better marketing :patrice:

(someone correct me if im wrong)
Robinhood was the first, their popularity forced everyone else to offer it.

There's competition now and frankly much better options but it's still the easiest entryway for the average person to get into trading. Every other app has a much higher learning curve, even WeBull and I don't think having fewer options is good for people long-term. I get why people feel the way they do but I won't applaud the idea of RH going defunct over this.