Breaking: Robinhood going down? Pulls hundreds of millions out of banks.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Robin Hood the charitable organization has no affiliation with Robinhood the investment app bro

BC94583-C-42-EA-46-FF-A96-F-0096-EE2-C2-F1-C.jpg
Like I said, @Wiseborn just constantly posts horrible information. Long ass posts and nothing be factual in it at all :mjlol:

dude went from saying he doesnt want Robinhood to fold because it has a black CEO. When pointed no they dont, he then says its the CEO of their charitable foundation (would be a huge difference if even that was true but it isnt). Now the charity foundation hes talking about aint even linked to Robinhood at all.

real clown shyt. People hate admitting they are wrong on this forum. Just type paragraphs of wrong shyt after wrong shyt to justify they bs

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Sohh I just logged into my Fidelity 401k and they will let me link that to fund my brokerage account but I'm not going to play with my wealth like that, not going to use those funds, linking my bank account instead.

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
You keep saying the CEO of Robinhood is black, and thats why you dont want them to fold. but the CEO they showing on tv is a white man named Vlad

No need to argue with him further. The CEO isnt even a black man like @Wiseborn been arguing. Hes posted many misinformation over the past few days. Dont even waste your time.
Dumb mothafukka is confusing a different company :laff:

Search Results

Westley "Wes" Watende Omari Moore (born October 15, 1978) is an American author, social entrepreneur, television producer, and decorated US Army combat veteran. Moore is the CEO of the Robin Hood Foundation, a top poverty fighting nonprofit

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Wes Moore is the CEO of their charitable foundation.

I don't give a fukk about Robinhood, they're brokers. I own the stock, the issue is everyone is saying fukk Robinhood like Schwab didn't throttle the retail sectors like everyone else. In reality all are playing the same game. fukk with all of them or none of them it doesn't matter to me, but thinking that small fry like Robinhood is a problem instead of looking at the market as a whole is ridiculous.

Hedge Funds are foul but I'll bet your 401K is invested in some of them. They have research tools that you will never have access to. They have computers that make trades faster than you can think, They literally can't lose and if they did they'll take the world economy with them. One hedge fund led to the 97 Asian crisis.

I'm not saying believe me or do anything I say, I'm just a nikka on the internet. But that's literally who the Wall Street Bets crowd is too, some randoms that decided to work together and they fukked some greedy ass people. Go Long on GameStop if you want to You better hope some buys your stock from you.
Bro, robinhood foundation is completely unrelated to robinhood

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sohh I just logged into my Fidelity 401k and they will let me link that to fund my brokerage account but I'm not going to play with my wealth like that, not going to use those funds, linking my bank account instead.
Yeah I wouldn't touch messing with that. You can however create a brokerage IRA with Fidelity and trade with it using pre tax money. Downside is you will have to pay a ton of taxes later once you pull the money out.