BREAKING: Russia will face “catastrophic consequences” if it deploys nuclear weapons in Ukraine, the US has warned Kremlin officials

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
What's NATO's hold up of adding Ukraine? didn't they just add Finland and Sweden? NATO is either stalling or waiting to see if Biden win in 2024, which is stupid because why wait when they can add Ukraine now and effectively end Russia's aggression... The fukk Putin gonna do? still yap about nuclear war? he already know NATO will body him and Russia. Putin is thin on manpower
I don't think that a nation actively involved in conflict is eligible to join NATO.

If you're non-american like from Africa, I don't hold it against you for rooting for the downfall of America and any enemy of your enemy is your friend.

However, here in America, our white supremacists are literally being funded and pushed with the help of Russia. This isn't fear mongering . It's the facts. These are individuals who long to finally carry out genocide of black folks. It's not in our interests for Russia's influence to increase. I would argue somewhat it's probably not in other diaspora's interest either . At the end of the day, everyone, not just Americans, are looking out for their self interest. This idea of saints vs devils in geopolitics and wars is misplaced because it's a bunch of people fighting each other who have blood on their hands one way or another. Power doesn't exist in a vacuum. If there is not a top dog at any given moment, there will always be someone looking to become the top dog. When you have almost 200 nations on their earth each acting in their own self interest, it's just statistics that at least one of those will have leaders who realize there is an opportunity there when power and resources are there for the taking. It's been this way since the beginning.

It's human nature. Sometimes I do wonder if a world government would be a possible solution to some problems. Because, this nation state system by its very nature pits nations against each other. Sometimes wonder if it would serve humanity better to get rid of it.

:leon:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
May be an image of 3 people and text that says 'Select all squares with people who reached Kyiv.'