BREAKING: Russia will face “catastrophic consequences” if it deploys nuclear weapons in Ukraine, the US has warned Kremlin officials

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
7OuSVA7.png
X
ZArvTcs.png

Africa and South America will survive tho :hubie:
You dont understand nuclear fallout if you believe this.

Roger king

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I am so impressed by biden foreign policy, ended the afghanistan war got troops out, re united NATO with ukraine and leading the coalition against russia, imagine if trump was the one in this situation. I know some brehs dont like biden but competence and experience matters. Biden is safe hand and would have competent folks around him too.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The U.S. is always starting shyt when RUSSIA should be dealt with BY the E.U....:comeon: but the u.s. is habitual line steppers... :childplease: :martin:
if europe was serious about any of that, then they wouldn't welcome US bases all over the place and balk at the idea of paying/staffing their own militaries lol

EmojiFlame

All Star
Daps
not sure why some people assume there would be an instant nuke from the US?

if russia decides to use a nuke, it'll be on ukraine and not one of the nato states - which opens the gate for the US to annihilate anything russian outside of russia's borders with conventional means = L

if russia decides to use their nuke somewhere else, they'd literally cease to exist - which is why that is probably not going to happen, especially since it looks more and more like putin is losing the people around him = major L

in short, russia is absolutely fukking cucked rn and anybody who just cannot accept the reality that russia's military strength is literally a fairytale fueled by propaganda... well, you are lost :mjlol:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

WHY WOULD THEY DROP NUKES
ON A COUNTRY THEY BORDER?

:devil:
:evil:

Same reason we did on Japan, except now there are tactical low fall out nukes. He thinks if he hits a small city kills 20 to 50k people instantly that Ukraine will fall back. Dumb idea as he will isolate his country more than it ale is but I believe he will totally do it

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
More posturing from US I dont support anybody in this fukk shyt. But the reality is winter is coming and parts of Europe depends on Russian fuel so they gon proclaim from both sides but right now all Russia has to do is sit and wait. US should stop spending billions for "aid" for wars and start helping their major cities with all these homeless people. Or how about IDK do something about the Healthcare system. Start paying reparations to their own citizens they fukked over.