BREAKING Streets is saying that Cassie is cooperating with the feds. Turned over Kim Porters burner phone, plus reveals TD Jakes a POWER BOTTOM

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
That picture is of Charles H. Mason, founder of the Church of God in Christ, the largest black Pentecostal and Holiness church in America. He was a "conjurer" hoodoo practitioner.

Charles F. Parham, who was basically the founder of the entire pentecostal movement in America, was a homosexual, occultist, and KKK sympathizer.

This is the foundation that all black pentecostal holiness churches are built upon.

So it's no surprise that the fruit of these churches is homosexuality and magic.

It's been said for years that the black pentecostal churches are basically the same as the Roman Catholic church. Gargantuan amounts of child molestation that goes unreported.
Omg omg omg

So this is really a thing but I NEVER hear ppl talk about it!

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
What’s this I hear about TD Jakes?
QVYUWut.png

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

There's a video down in the above thread of how a woman found out the Shade Rooms connection to the Potter's House because it was always suppressing stories about Jakes and his family.

“To all the super triggered women talkin' down on me
Relax, drink some water, act like you somebody daughter
Can't get a tan from your phone light
Baby, it's late June, open the blinds, get out The Shade Room” :wow:

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
While I'm unfortunately aware what a bottom is, what's a power bottom? Is like the same thing with an added word? :dame: