BREAKING Streets is saying that Cassie is cooperating with the feds. Turned over Kim Porters burner phone, plus reveals TD Jakes a POWER BOTTOM

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
So this TikTok guy is basically saying ALL black ppl are inherently evil bc of hoodoo in our bloodlines?

I just have an issue with that logic. :beli:
I think he’s saying that there are ppl who are in a particular denomination who might not be aware of the practices of the founder.

And it’s true, spirituality is practiced amongst all ethnicities and cultures, and synchronicities take place. But some ppl might not know that some of the stuff from this Christian leader isn’t based in Christianity.

I’m Christian but best believe I have my Florida water tucked away in my house, too 🤷🏾‍♀️
But I’d never associate it or it’s use with Christianity

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
I rarely hear about homo rumors in other groups. It’s always black men being accused of partaking in these so called rituals.
All the white priests, bishops, etc across the globe?? The huge catholic scandal??!

Watch the movie “Spotlight”; it’s about the Boston newspaper that broke the story and flipped the world upside down. It’s on Starz this month.

The “Dancing Boys” of Iran or some other middle eastern country. Those men buy little boys from poor families and pass them around old ass men.

This shyt happens across the globe. You just might not be paying attention to those reports (and of course they’re harder to find when solely watching western news platforms).

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Anyway, good video regarding FALSE PROPHETS.

I’m out for real cuz I just got in from a grocery run and I’m about to be in the kitchen for a few hrs.

MERRY XMAS COLI!!!!🎄🎄 🌲 🎄 🎄

Rasille

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
All the white priests, bishops, etc across the globe?? The huge catholic scandal??!

Watch the movie “Spotlight”; it’s about the Boston newspaper that broke the story and flipped the world upside down. It’s on Starz this month.

The “Dancing Boys” of Iran or some other middle eastern country. Those men buy little boys from poor families and pass them around old ass men.

This shyt happens across the globe. You just might not be paying attention to those reports (and of course they’re harder to find when solely watching western news platforms).
Amongst celebrities I was talking about

Rasille

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
Kevin Spacey, John Travolta, Charlie Sheen are a few that were charged with gay sexual assualt. There's more I can't think of. I know there was a white tranny who died early 2000s while writing a tell all book about down low white celebs
The fact that I don’t even remember this proves my point.

Daps

Plus all those thousands of white Boy Scouts who have admitted to getting molested in USA

Daps
The fact that I don’t even remember this proves my point.
Do you remember the Jerry Sandusky gay scandal?

But I get what you're saying. Gay/bisexual black men privacy is not respected by anyone in the down low community.

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
Anyway, good video regarding FALSE PROPHETS.

I’m out for real cuz I just got in from a grocery run and I’m about to be in the kitchen for a few hrs.

MERRY XMAS COLI!!!!🎄🎄 🌲 🎄 🎄

Post pics of your food