Breaking The Fourth Wall

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I was watching some of my favorite episodes of Martin the other day, and I realized how golden these sitcoms were as compared to the bullshyt that is on TV now. Although it rarely happened, what are some of your favorite moments when one of the characters of your favorite shows Breaks the Fourth Wall? What is the fourth wall you ask? All courtesy to the interwebs for the definition.

Breaking the Fourth Wall: "The fourth wall" is an expression stemming from the world of theater. In most modern theater design, a room will consist of three physical walls, as well as an imaginary fourth that serves to separate the world of the characters from that of the audience"

In short, basically when a character realizes that they are in a TV, movie, etc. Typically speaks to the audience in some form or fashion. Bernie Mac did it allllllll the time in his show.

One of my favorite moments

:russ:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Freakazoid did this a lot. As did the animaniacs and tiny toons. And all the old Warner bros cartoons

The funniest shyt is from turtles forever. The 1987 turtles and the 2003 turtles end up in the same universe and whenever ralphael '87 would break the fourth wall, someone would ask him who's he talking to and start going ape shyt :russ: