BREAKING: The Los Angeles Lakers dismissed coach Darvin Ham: Candidates Mike Budenholzer, Kenny Atkinson, and JJ Redikk

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Crodies blinding believing Bron has no input on the coach because his waterboy Sham said so is :laff:

Btw Irwin said Bron doesn't want to be blamed for the decision, not that he didn't have input. Pelinka and Bron are having this backroom battle because Jeanie tries to placate to both of them instead of being a real owner
Why isn't Ty lue the Lakers coach?

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Yeah I'm sure the Lakers front office is the one that has JJ Reddikkhead as a candidate for the job
Crodies blinding believing Bron has no input on the coach because his waterboy Sham said so is :laff:

Btw Irwin said Bron doesn't want to be blamed for the decision, not that he didn't have input. Pelinka and Bron are having this backroom battle because Jeanie tries to placate to both of them instead of being a real owner
I doubt Bron cares who the coach is at this point especially if next year happens to be his last season, it wouldn't matter.

This is more about AD than anything since he'll be around once Bron is gone. That's why AD's comments about Ham sparked management to make coaching changes because they don't want to lose Davis, they know it's only a matter of time before Bron announces retirement but AD ain't retiring anytime soon so this coaching decision is based on the future post-LeBron.

This head coach search is centered around Anthony Davis.

I doubt JJ will be coaching the Lakers next season let alone coaching any team...his name has just been floating around with numerous teams. Just a month ago most people thought he was gonna be the Charlotte Hornets new coach. I wouldn't take his name being in the runnings seriously.