BREAKING: Trump now officially moves to end DACA, wants congress to replace the policy March 2018

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
If you're ignorant, history repeats itself.

And by some of the stupidity I've read in this thread, some of you treat illegal immigrants exactly like ancient Athenians treated metics.

Metics were immigrants who would come from rural parts of Greece to Athens, not be granted Athenian citizenship, Athenian citizens could murder them with no repercussions, and the metics had to do all the fukking work.

It's so stupid.

Do you think these people want to come to America? You think these immigrants want to leave their friends and family, move to a country where they don't speak the same language, and are offered only the most menial and lowest paying jobs?
:gucci:

America's military-industrial complex wreaked havoc on central and South America. Turning those countries into war zones. Refugees flee from these areas, and then we try and build walls to send them back.

You're sending these human beings back into a death trap. Then you find like two instances of a mexican shooting a black guy, and hold that up as a reason why immigrants are violent. Just like Trump's website that shows every time an immigrant commits a crime.

Well how about the crime of installing despotic coups in Argentina and Chile, and countless other countries. Causing these people's homes to be inhospitable, forcing them to immigrate in the first place.
:martin:

Some of y'all are as fukking stupid and evil as Donald Trump. :scust:

Last edited:

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
How many times do we need to go over the fact that if he starts coming for one non-white minority, he's gonna start coming for all of them. Instead of taking on a united front, he wants to splinter the groups into disparate cells he can eliminate one by one.

Brehs on the front page shytting on latinos are fukking stupid.

"1/3rd of latinos voted for Trump" doesn't have any relevance in an election that was bought and sold.

How spiteful can you fukkers be. It's ridiculous.
It's not even that you don't care about latinos. It's that you're just that you're lazy bums that don't want to do any sort of political activism except sit on the sidelines and criticize everyone and everything.

You motherfukkers are actually supporting what Trump's doing? :scust:
Way to go. @ridedolo @No..Money..Mo..Problems @Tim2520

You're completely missing everyone's point. You should deliver this message to the other groups who never seem to ride for black causes and quite frankly look down on us for some brownie points from cacs, then run to us whenever they are in trouble to fight for their causes. :camby:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How many times do we need to go over the fact that if he starts coming for one non-white minority, he's gonna start coming for all of them. Instead of taking on a united front, he wants to splinter the groups into disparate cells he can eliminate one by one.

Brehs on the front page shytting on latinos are fukking stupid.

"1/3rd of latinos voted for Trump" doesn't have any relevance in an election that was bought and sold.

How spiteful can you fukkers be. It's ridiculous.
It's not even that you don't care about latinos. It's that you're just that you're lazy bums that don't want to do any sort of political activism except sit on the sidelines and criticize everyone and everything.

You motherfukkers are actually supporting what Trump's doing? :scust:
Way to go. @ridedolo @No..Money..Mo..Problems @Tim2520

Ok...

:russell:

LoStranger

Banned
Daps
You're completely missing everyone's point. You should deliver this message to the other groups who never seem to ride for black causes and quite frankly look down on us for some brownie points from cacs, then run to us whenever they are in trouble to fight for their causes. :camby:

Exactly.....and when has white supremacy NOT come for us?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

And by some of the stupidity I've read in this thread, some of you treat illegal immigrants exactly like ancient Athenians treated metics.

Metics were immigrants who would come from rural parts of Greece to Athens, not be granted Athenian citizenship, Athenian citizens could murder them with no repercussions, and the metics had to do all the fukking work.

It's so stupid.

Do you think these people want to come to America? You think these immigrants want to leave their friends and family, move to a country where they don't speak the same language, and are offered only the most menial and lowest paying jobs?

America's military-industrial complex wreaked havoc on central and South America. Turning those countries into war zones. Refugees flee from these areas, and then we try and build walls to send them back.

You're sending these human beings back into a death trap. Then you find like two instances of a mexican shooting a black guy, and hold that up as a reason why immigrants are violent. Just like Trump's website that shows every time an immigrant commits a crime.

Well how about the crime of installing despotic coups in Argentina and Chile, and countless other countries. Causing these people's homes to be inhospitable, forcing them to immigrate in the first place.

Spare us the history lesson.

What does this have to do with illegal immigrants?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Unity is a broad word, what I should have said is tolerance.

Lets tolerate each other as neighbors and stop treating each other like the enemy.

The white man is the ONLY enemy.

Blacks vs mexicans is the battle,
Whites vs people of color is the war
Black employment and labor market access is among the strongest repudiation of white supremacy you can achieve.

Daps

Immigrants who would come to Athens, not be granted citizenship, you could murder them, and they had to do all the fukking work.

It's so stupid.

Do you think these people want to come to America? You think these immigrants want to leave their friends and family, move to a country where they don't speak the same language, and are offered only the most remedial and lowest paying jobs?

America's military industrial complex wreaked havoc on central and South America. Turning those countries into warzones. Refugees flee from these areas, and then we try and build walls to send them back.

So if it weren't for the US there wouldn't be wars going on in central and south america, breh? there wouldn't be coups if the USA was still the sleeping giant? We're supposed to pay everyone out and save everyone's ass to no avail. Then folks get mad when we're over them yelling death to america...after policing the world for 80 years? The US stays with a healthy portion of our own problems but we're supposed to keep caring about other issues first. To what end? They can always apply to citizens like everyone else who isn't from here.

edit: nvm. i realize that you were responding to some actual fukk shyt. carry on.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It's so stupid.

No one forced them to hop on a boat and bring their ass over here knowing they got no business in my country

If their illegal time is up then blame them not black people

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Naw that wasn't for you breh. that was the other dude who keeps pretending that black people would make a come up off these shytty paying jobs if only these damn Mexicans would get out the way......:comeon:

True.
Blacks aren't lacking work, we're lacking business. Working in farms and hotel maids aint shyt unless we own it

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Black people are not ADVOCATING for this in this thread, u dummies not gonna pull that narrative in here.

We are simply saying that this issue PRIMARILY applies to another demographic of people.....a demographic who gave 33 percent of their vote to Trump. I don't wish any harm on these people but at some point they have to look at THEMSELVES and what they need to do in their own communities to combat this.

I'm sorry but I've been conditioned by this country to deal with my own problems. Ain't nobody helping black people, all yall wanna do is use us then turn on us once the heat comes off u.

Trayvon Martin, Tamir Rice, Mike Brown, Sandra Bland etc etc have made my heart cold to this shyt. I was in those threads, I saw how little some of u cared. I remember the black on black crime stats and the talks of Chicago when we had a cop on camera pulling a drive by on a fukking child. I remember George Zimmerman getting off because the
JURY wouldn't convict him. Yall have shown your hand when it comes to the problems I as a black man care about. I wish the people affected by this the best but I got WAYYYYY TOO MANY OTHER ISSUES TO WORRY ABOUT. I can't take yall serious right now, fukking selfish cowards

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
I can't agree with y'all on this thread at all. I came to America with my family from Nigeria when I was just 8 months old. We were political refugees escaping the Abacha regime. I grew up knowing a lot of Africans who were illegal, including some of my relatives and one of my little sister's closest friends. Many Nigerians came to the states through DACA. Undocumented immigrants aren't just Latinos, they're Africans, West Indians, Asians, Eastern Europeans, hell even Canadians..i can't rock with this "fukk immigrants, fukk refugees" shtick. It effects a lot of people, even people who look like you.