BREAKING: Trump now officially moves to end DACA, wants congress to replace the policy March 2018

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Honestly, rich getting richer.

They get immigrants out and they'll have more of a stronghold than they have ever before.

They're not going to give you the money nor the power when those higher jobs some immigrants occupy are open. They're taking that for themselves.

When you run things, you also write the rules. That's just facts.

The irony though is if immigrants become more rare, they're more likely to "trust" them more when they're looking to give a person of color a job. On some "They've been through a lot while you've been given a golden spoon living in America your whole life." shyt that narrative exists now, how much more when there's less of them?

Short term, whites are going to pull those jobs left open. In the long term immigrants are going to be seen as "more deserving" due to their "perseverance." If anything, now is the right time to grab a job with immigrants being perceived as a threat by selling your patriotism.

I'm confused - who is "they"?

There's no greater supporter of illegal and legal immigrants than the CEOs of major corporations and their billionaire backers. Right behind them are the vast upper-middle class residing in our major cities who enjoy inflated standards of living due to the low price of landscaping, dry cleaning, sit-down restaurants, home remodels and childcare courtesy of legal and illegal immigration.

Jeff Bezos' worst nightmare is that his army of H-1Bs is sent home packing. He'd actually have to try and hire Americans, who will demand higher wages and won't work the punishing hours that H-1Bs will, desperate to acquire that blue passport.

Your local slumlords' worst nightmare is that he's suddenly left with tens of vacant apartments due to the enforcement of our existing immigration laws. He'd actually have to try and attract tenants - which would mean finally getting rid of the black mold working its way up the walls and maybe taking that roach problem seriously.

Immigration is fundamentally a class issue. Owners of capital benefit from it. Most of those who work for a living don't.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm confused - who is "they"?

There's no greater supporter of illegal and legal immigrants than the CEOs of major corporations and their billionaire backers. Right behind them are the vast upper-middle class residing in our major cities who enjoy inflated standards of living due to the low price of landscaping, dry cleaning, sit-down restaurants, home remodels and childcare courtesy of legal and illegal immigration.

Jeff Bezos' worst nightmare is that his army of H-1Bs is sent home packing. He'd actually have to try and hire Americans, who will demand higher wages and won't work the punishing hours that H-1Bs will, desperate to acquire that blue passport.

Your local slumlords' worst nightmare is that he's suddenly left with tens of vacant apartments due to the enforcement of our existing immigration laws. He'd actually have to try and attract tenants - which would mean finally getting rid of the black mold working its way up the walls and maybe taking that roach problem seriously.

Immigration is fundamentally a class issue. Owners of capital benefit from it. Most of those who work for a living don't.

Those CEO's are also looking to eliminate those jobs with artificial intelligence. Once they can't get cheap labor, they're going to look to push automation even more. It's funny Jeff Bezos is brought up seeing as how Amazon has already made advancements towards implementing AI and Walmart is following:
With one eye on Amazon, Walmart plans to develop its own artificial intelligence networks

End of the day, "they" are the people in power, folks who run companies and hire. Always has been them who controls the class system. They'll adapt and re-write a few rules to favor them, guarantee it.

What are the working class to do? Everyone already knows what those at the top do is unfair, they've had protests about it, like those anti-1% strikes. But nothing ever gets done because those in power have the police/armed forces on their side and people know they need a job, so they'll settle. If your standards are too high, somebody else will do it for less. That won't change. There's always going to be a "Sammy DoGooder" out there waiting for approval.

Last edited:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Black people are not ADVOCATING for this in this thread, u dummies not gonna pull that narrative in here.

We are simply saying that this issue PRIMARILY applies to another demographic of people.....a demographic who gave 33 percent of their vote to Trump. I don't wish any harm on these people but at some point they have to look at THEMSELVES and what they need to do in their own communities to combat this.

I'm sorry but I've been conditioned by this country to deal with my own problems. Ain't nobody helping black people, all yall wanna do is use us then turn on us once the heat comes off u.

Trayvon Martin, Tamir Rice, Mike Brown, Sandra Bland etc etc have made my heart cold to this shyt. I was in those threads, I saw how little some of u cared. I remember the black on black crime stats and the talks of Chicago when we had a cop on camera pulling a drive by on a fukking child. I remember George Zimmerman getting off because the
JURY wouldn't convict him. Yall have shown your hand when it comes to the problems I as a black man care about. I wish the people affected by this the best but I got WAYYYYY TOO MANY OTHER ISSUES TO WORRY ABOUT. I can't take yall serious right now, fukking selfish cowards

Living up to your username :wow::salute:

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
So then what am I talking about?

I'm trying to reduce the incentive for folks to come to this country illegally. Currently, a big draw is the fact that we offer citizenship to anyone who is born on American soil, regardless of their parents' immigration status. By abolishing birthright citizenship, we remove the incentive for ANYONE to try and pull a fast one - whether it be an attempt by someone on a legitimate travel visa or a straight up illegal delivering a baby in a US hospital.

Birth right is just code for striping black folks of citizenship ......AGAIN

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Can't more than one thing hold a people back?

Why can't it be white racism AND illegal immigration AND out of control H-1B visas AND birth tourism AND a terrible trade policy AND the war on drugs AND trillions on idiotic wars AND terrible schools AND...

And whoever said that immigrants are the "enemy"? I'm saying that legal and illegal immigration directly harms the interests of working and middle-class black Americans. I'm not advocating a war - just that our existing immigration laws be enforced, and that a few new ones be passed to ensure that we never get to this point again in my lifetime. I'm assuming by your post that my politics may hurt you, members of your family, or people that you know - and I own that.

All of us choose where to focus our political energies based on our own personal criteria. For me, its immigration and trade. That doesn't mean I don't also care about all of those other issues - just that these are the two topics I am most interested in and feel most confident discussing.

No I just feel like people who gave thier lives and shed blood for the freedoms I have today(both black and Latino mind you) deserve more then half cocked pea brain nikkas spewing psudeo bullshyt based on selfish interest that they dont even know will be sastisifed while in turn siding with the same logic that 60 years ago had thier own people locked out of America.

You canr be anti America yet pro immigration

You cant be anti Trump yet pro Trump policy

You cant make up fallacy based on common rhetoric put forth by nikkas who used to be self ordained pimps

You cant be for kicking American born citizens out the country because you beleive it will up the chances for blacks to thrive....effectively having selective Amnesia in regards to who your real enemy is.

Most importantly you cant be a hypocrite...and any black person that endorses racism just because its not aimed at you is a fukking hypocrite ans you're a digrace to your races legacy....and further more proof that we are no longer the down trotten people alot of like to believe we are. Especially if we now consider whites as our equals and illegal immigrants below us...you spoiled peices of shyt need a wake up call l....

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
No I just feel like people who gave thier lives and shed blood for the freedoms I have today(both black and Latino mind you) deserve more then half cocked pea brain nikkas spewing psudeo bullshyt based on selfish interest that they dont even know will be sastisifed while in turn siding with the same logic that 60 years ago had thier own people locked out of America.

You cant make up fallacy based on common rhetoric put forth by nikkas who used to be self ordained pimps

You cant be for kicking American born citizens out the country because you beleive it will up the chances for blacks to thrive....effectively having selective Amnesia in regards to who your real enemy is.

Most importantly you cant be a hypocrite...and any black person that endorses racism just because its not aimed at you is a fukking hypocrite ans you're a digrace to your races legacy....and further more proof that we are no longer the down trotten people alot of like to believe we are. Especially if we now consider whites as our equals and illegal immigrants below us...you spoiled peices of shyt need a wake up call l....

Yeah yeah whatever.

If you care so much about em then go out their and hold up signs wit em. But you gon be the only nikka out there.

fukk em and fukk you too :yeshrug:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
LOL at you nikkas following the cac method of blaming immigrants for everything.

Looking back at the history of this country, do you REALLY think Black people would be in a better situation if Mexicans disappeared tomorrow?

It ain't like they helping the situation.

We was fine without em, we'll be fine when their gone. :manny:

LoStranger

Banned
Daps
LOL at you nikkas following the cac method of blaming immigrants for everything.

Looking back at the history of this country, do you REALLY think Black people would be in a better situation if Mexicans disappeared tomorrow?

Doesn't mater....they're illegal and illegal immigration hurts the black community whether you choose to believe it or not. Another thing even the legal immigration rate is too high. Plus those groups shyt on African Americans so we'll shyt on them to see how they like it....:camby:

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps

Breh will you take them latin dikks out ya mouth your a fukking disgrace and your now neg on site

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
:patrice: See this is what I don't get. What's the point of having a process if you allow people to just bypass it?

It's like a reward for doing it the wrong way and the people who do it the right way are just stuck.
Majority of DACA were young kids who had no idea what was going on when their parents brought them here. Probably didn't even realize they weren't citizens until it came time for a driver's license. This idea that they purposefully tried to circumvent the system and take jobs away from people is the dumbest shyt I've read today.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Majority of DACA were young kids who had no idea what was going on when their parents brought them here. Probably didn't even realize they weren't citizens until it came time for a driver's license. This idea that they purposefully tried to circumvent the system and take jobs away from people is the dumbest shyt I've read today.
But what about people who try to do it the right way? What do we say them?

And how do kids make it so far without being a citizen?