BREAKING: Trump now officially moves to end DACA, wants congress to replace the policy March 2018

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Yeah yeah black people been saying that shyt for decades but now when Latinos about to get that ether, all the sudden it matters :coffee:

For once nikkas are on code. Yall just gonna have to accept it and find a way to do it without us.

Being on code would be uniting to abolish white supremacy. But usual fake militancy has it backwards. We don't work, we shouldn't have "integrated"., fukk black women, hiphop is destructive, having a struggling business is better then working a lucrative 9 to 5, I wear musty ass dashikis all day every day cause I am woke.......you nikkas never have it right. Everything you endorse is detrimental to our races growth as a people........You nikkas are fukking idiots.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
No but y'all are entering in to human/children rights laws.

If the parents can't pay the rent and provide an unsafe environment for the children that's usually went child services steps in. Aka DACA in this case.

Y'all don't understand. DACA is about children who don't have legal guardianship to make adult decisions it's not about adults.

They don't receive government benefits but they are taxed And they have to apply often. They are monitored as well.

DACA has strict rules.

DACA is in place so human rights won't get violated. It's not a fast track to citizenship. It's basically Child Services for illegals who basically put their children in bad positions.

So blame the parents for putting their children in fukked up positions :mindblown:

Many of these illegal immigrants are Si gatdamn entitled:mindblown:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
No but y'all are entering in to human/children rights laws.

If the parents can't pay the rent and provide an unsafe environment for the children that's usually went child services steps in. Aka DACA in this case.

Y'all don't understand. DACA is about children who don't have legal guardianship to make adult decisions it's not about adults.

They don't receive government benefits but they are taxed And they have to apply often. They are monitored as well.

DACA has strict rules.

DACA is in place so human rights won't get violated. It's not a fast track to citizenship. It's basically Child Services for illegals who basically put their children in bad positions.

These fake militant clowns aint bother to read all that shyt. It simply protects them from being deported and allows them to at least live a basic life. They still do not have access to federal financial aid and things that would put them on a level playing field to even have a realistic chance of what these fake militants call "taking jobs away from AAs"

Daps
Being on code would be uniting to abolish white supremacy. But usual fake militancy has it backwards. We don't work, we shouldn't have "integrated"., fukk black women, hiphop is destructive, having a struggling business is better then working a lucrative 9 to 5, I wear musty ass dashikis all day every day cause I am woke.......you nikkas never have it right. Everything you endorse is detrimental to our races growth as a people........You nikkas are fukking idiots.
:whoa: i was with you until all this. save the energy but don't keep on like dis right nah, breh...lol. Solidarity is solidarity, even if it's over a petty innanet disagreement.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Yeah dude is a weirdo.

I quote another poster and he quote me some nonsense about black women and dashikis.

Im just waiting until I can neg him again.

:mjlol: at the fukks I care about a neg........I will keep shytting you delusional fukks.....half of you ain't even black........

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
:whoa: i was with you until all this. save the energy but don't keep on like dis right nah, breh...lol. Solidarity is solidarity, even if it's over a petty innanet disagreement.

Everybody has their pass times my dude. This is mines......:yeshrug:.......and a bullshyt artist is a bullshyt artist.......just cause they skin is black doesn't make them impervious to criticism

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
And you nikkas thought because he fired Bannon he off that racist shyt. Obama created this program, of course Trump was going to cut it.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
The Christian side of me feels bad and thinks it's wrong them kids are getting deported. The petty side of me says karma is a bytch. These same cats kill blacks, shoot black kids and women, steal jobs from blue collar blacks, invade black neighborhoods, think they're white and are the second largest perpetrators of white supremacy but, now we supposed to feel bad for them? God forgive me. But I could care less. Hold your old nuts. Pack a good lunch for your drive back :yeshrug:
:pachaha:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
being on code don't involve hispanics you c00n :scust:

Hispanic panics don't rally for us so my black ass ain't rallying for them :gucci:

Deport they ass!:blessed:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Now they on some "what about the kids:sadbron:" when some of these same posters were no where to be found in the Tamir Rice thread. Hold ya own nuts u damn cowards AIN'T NO BLACK AND BROWN COALITION.

fukk nikka talmbout divide and conquer, fukk outta here fakkit:pachaha:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I've been watching coverage for 3 or so days and the propaganda is making my head spin. They must have had every pretty illegal Mexican girl in college on TV by now, and nobody is willing to talk about the obvious question "you came here illegally, you've been breaking laws to forge a fake identity all this time, so why should you get to stay infront of other people waiting in line?"

I knew my SSN by heart by the time I was in elementary or middle school; knew both my parents SSNs by heart by the time I was in high school, just not buying all these people talking like they just figured out they were illegal when they were 16 :camby: