BREAKING: Trump now officially moves to end DACA, wants congress to replace the policy March 2018

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
There is some impact, but I agree with you.

I was saying that Nap's posted article didn't really detail the degree that immigration hurts black employment; i.e. it's not as big a deal as he's making it out to be.
Its actually worse.

Remember all these jobs you see illegals doing?

Black people did them.

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Interesting move by Trump. On one hand, the executive branch has the ultimate say over citizenship issues so he could have kept Obama's action in place, but of course he didn't. So now Congress has 6 months to act and they may even pass the DREAM Act with certain attachments (border wall, community service, etc) IDK. Either way it's Congress' move now.

I hope all of your passports are good to go (at least 6 months left on it (I would say a year)) and start looking for career and investment opportunities below the equator. It's the Wild West but if you ride it out, there's gold in dem there hills.

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Its actually worse.

Remember all these jobs you see illegals doing?

Black people did them.

I need some receipts as to how this stacks up to other factors contributing to black unemployment rates. :mjstare:

I'm not saying it's not an issue at all; I just want to see a good comparison of those factors and how illegal immigration stacks up. :kanyebp:

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
Brehs need to report this troll @NoChill Jones dudes heavy in the red and has over 25 post in this thread babbling bout nonsense derailing the thread

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Already did the same reported this clown troll

Reported me for what? Having a difference of opinion? You nikkas are crying because I don't agree with you on a message board built on opinion........I guess its no coincidence both of you emotional hoe aas bytches negged me too. Some nikkas think.......some nikkas can't......your the ones who don't and cant

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Brehs need to report this troll @NoChill Jones dudes heavy in the red and has over 25 post in this thread babbling bout nonsense derailing the thread

I have 25 post because I've been quoted a shyt load of times.........2 you have yet to mention me directly you bytch ass nikka....don't side talk my name if you can't say shyt to me. Ol closet creeping."Him downstairs" ass nikka.......

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I need some receipts as to how this stacks up to other factors contributing to black unemployment rates. :mjstare:

I'm not saying it's not an issue at all; I just want to see a good comparison of those factors and how illegal immigration stacks up. :kanyebp:
it's not an issue at all. brehs are just blowing smoke, talking about they're hurting black employment. not to mention, some of the DACA are black. Tons of jobs out there.

Daps
It is a weak comparison I'll admit. Clearly. However, I brought it up to show that the school of thought is represented in OUR community as well. We have no monopoly on benevolence.

That is what s even more perplexing about your previous post: polls show that black Americans are most supportive of reforming immigration than any other group in America.

https://www.prri.org/wp-content/upl...on-Immigration-Reform-by-Race-Ethnicity-1.jpg

Even Hispanics, who make up 85% of DACA people and 80% of illegal immigrants, are not as supportive of illegal immigration as black Americans. That school of thought is the preponderant school of thought, so I have no idea what you were trying to illuminate. Again, your argument is beyond faulty, even when you use ethos, because your appeals are not to the groups who need the appeals.

Last edited:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
That is what s even more perplexing about your previous post: polls show that black Americans are most supportive of reforming immigration than any other group in America.

https://www.prri.org/wp-content/upl...on-Immigration-Reform-by-Race-Ethnicity-1.jpg

Even Hispanics, who make up 85% of DACA people and 80% of illegal immigrants, are not as supportive of illegal immigration as black Americans. That school of thought is the preponderant school of thought, so I have no idea what you were trying to illuminate. Again, your argument is beyond faulty, even when you use ethos.

What do you think that means though?

Daps
Too many fake black people on this site..this thread is proof..will be deleting account soon.:rip:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Scamala Harris said "Unless your people were Native American your people were immigrants, just some happened to pick cotton."

:leostare:

"We need to get black politics. Black people need to understand you can feel for all of the other people, but you need to do for you!"
Caller

"I want to challenge the initial premise that we should work for nothing like these immigrants. How do you be a people that's been here for 400 years built this country with free labor and then say we should be just like the people who just crossed the border yesterday. Nooooo. I should not be like them I should be over them in terms of economically.

This person just crossed the border from El Salvador or Mexico and you're telling me that I should be just like them when my ancestors built this country on free labor. Noooooooo.

They're coming from a third world country. We built a First World country!"

Yvette C