BREAKING: Trump now officially moves to end DACA, wants congress to replace the policy March 2018

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
What are you talking about?

Take a critical look at the American justice system and tell me it's fair and balanced, and not discriminatory toward non-whites. That's all I'm saying. You asked "Why should someone be exempt from the law?" And I answered, because I don't think that American laws are just. And if laws are unjust, then are they really laws?

Then I add the fact that America in the late 20th century overthrew several countries in Central and South America, the effects of which created countries which were/are rampant with crime, no thanks to our foreign policies.

That is the case in SOME Latin American countries but Mexico is not one of them. Mexicans make up 70%+ of illegal immigrants coming from south of the border and they are not being persecuted by their government. In the majority of Mexico they are not being displaced by cartel violence either, they are merely coming here because of the exchange rate.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Nothing white supremacist about wanting to ensure me and my family's economic opportunity in the country that we helped build.

"Trump's Department of Justice has been looking for "evidence" of crimes in order to remove Haitians from that Obama program that shielded them from deportation in an effort to deport them. They are basically hunting them."

Yes, that's the point. They're here illegally. I want them gone. Trump happens to as well. That's why I voted for him: deport illegals, reduce legal immigration as much as humanly possible, and rework trade agreements to be more favorable to American workers. Haitian, Dominican, Nigerian, Chinese, Korean, Mexican, whatever. I don't care what color they are or what God they worship - if they're here illegally, I want them gone, ASAP.
I always worried about it, but now it's confirmed:

We have Alt-Right white supremacists who post on The Coli.
:hhh:

Fukk you and the Neo-Nazi's who dapped your post. You don't like black people? Then get the fukk of this site.

Oh you're going to come back with 'I'm black' then double fukk you for voting for a man who says there were fine people among the Neo-Nazi terrorists in Cville

Not a word you write will make any impact on me, I don't discuss with Neo-Nazi's. Any person who doesn't have as a basis 'I hate all extremist, terrorist supremacist movements' has no place on here.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
:hhh:@Ronnie Lott openly posting in here when he was ducking The Coli fade like a bytch in a thread that was featured and trending.

Neg me motherfukka, it'd be an honor to get negged by you. And send me a private message so I can crush you privately you CACfish

If you just said 'Aight I was just using this as an escape' nobody would be mad, it's the bytchassness that makes you wack
:yeshrug:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I've already answered your first question multiple times in this thread, and I'm not going to answer it every time I'm asked by someone who doesn't bother to read.

Secondly, you're saying "someone should be exempt from the law?"
DACA right now is the law. Your question implicitly considers Trump's proposed policies for 2018 law. Which is ridiculous.

Finally, stop acting dumb, I answered your question the first time around. I'm only using this as an opportunity to further bury you.

Q: "Why should anyone be exempt from the law?"
A: Because the law is corrupt.

I think African-Americans 100+ years ago should've been exempt from the excruciatingly cruel punishments they suffered under blatantly racist Jim Crow laws. And African-Americans today should be exempt from laws that further discriminate against for the purpose of incarcerating as many African-Americans as possible.

I think deporting someone back to the post-colonial clusterfukk America's created in Latin America is another cruel way white imperialists try and oppress non-whites via blatantly racist, unjust, thinly veiled white supremacist legislation. Calling them "Illegal immigrants" is a way of making someone illegal, which casts them in a discriminatory light. They're really refugees from an inhospitable sociopolitical environment we have to take the majority of responsibility for.

Now please go and do something useful with your life instead of asking me redundant questions.
:whoo:
Lowkey this is what's up for real

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not really sure about that.... but Cali was Mexico's to begin with... :manny: In the rest of the US, immigration aint hurting black employment like that.... sounds like your situation may be a unique one
all statistical surveys shows illegal immigration hurting blacks the most. where are you getting your sources?

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
I always worried about it, but now it's confirmed:

We have Alt-Right white supremacists who post on The Coli.
:hhh:

Fukk you and the Neo-Nazi's who dapped your post. You don't like black people? Then get the fukk of this site.

Oh you're going to come back with 'I'm black' then double fukk you for voting for a man who says there were fine people among the Neo-Nazi terrorists in Cville

Not a word you write will make any impact on me, I don't discuss with Neo-Nazi's. Any person who doesn't have as a basis 'I hate all extremist, terrorist supremacist movements' has no place on here.

Well, I am black. And for the record, I'm not a neo-Nazi or white supremacist either. I've posted extensively on my political views - feel free to check out my posting history if you want to know where I stand on the issues of the day (in short, I'm an FDR-LBJ style populist). I'm also capable of discussing this issue without resorting to ad hominem attacks on other posters, no matter the degree of disagreement.

Instead of flinging insults, why not engage in actual discussion? For starters, how does legal and illegal immigration benefit the black working and middle class? Or really, any American working or middle class person?

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Well, I am black. And for the record, I'm not a neo-Nazi or white supremacist either. I've posted extensively on my political views - feel free to check out my posting history if you want to know where I stand on the issues of the day (in short, I'm an FDR-LBJ style populist). I'm also capable of discussing this issue without resorting to ad hominem attacks on other posters, no matter the degree of disagreement.

Instead of flinging insults, why not engage in actual discussion? For starters, how does legal and illegal immigration benefit the black working and middle class? Or really, any American working or middle class person?
Ok sir

As a black man that witnessed on the news white Trump supporters beating up fellow black men, and then seeing Trump flip-flop and stall about calling out the racists and basically blaming both sides and saying he understands and agrees with the protestors re: the statue.. how do you feel about that?

FDR-LBJ, you are referring to Presidents?

Illegal and legal immigration greatly benefits the working class because

A) many of them do the jobs the middle class does not want to do and would never want to do
B) the illegal immigrants contribute to society and the economy by spending their money in the US. If they would not exist taxes for legal Americans would simply be higher because all of a sudden a lot of income would be missing. When an illegal immigrant buys something and pays tavvxes over it, it is income for the government - without them they'd still want the same amount of money and would tax the legal working middle class for it
C) the former mayor of LA was on CNN saying illegal immigrats contributed billions of dollars to the economy of California

Happy to discuss

I'm also genuinely curious how you think Trump has done the last 9 months

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Those CEO's are also looking to eliminate those jobs with artificial intelligence. Once they can't get cheap labor, they're going to look to push automation even more. It's funny Jeff Bezos is brought up seeing as how Amazon has already made advancements towards implementing AI and Walmart is following:
With one eye on Amazon, Walmart plans to develop its own artificial intelligence networks

End of the day, "they" are the people in power, folks who run companies and hire. Always has been them who controls the class system. They'll adapt and re-write a few rules to favor them, guarantee it.

What are the working class to do? Everyone already knows what those at the top do is unfair, they've had protests about it, like those anti-1% strikes. But nothing ever gets done because those in power have the police/armed forces on their side and people know they need a job, so they'll settle. If your standards are too high, somebody else will do it for less. That won't change. There's always going to be a "Sammy DoGooder" out there waiting for approval.

Reducing labor costs via automation is what we've been doing literally since the end of chattel slavery in the Western world. The industrial revolution harnessed machine power generated by burning coal to replace entire formerly respectable professions (everything from cobblers to blacksmiths). When machine power was applied to agriculture, tens of millions of people had to leave their farms for the city - no collection of human beings can harvest corn faster than a diesel-powered tractor combine. We got through that (well, there was a Depression, but we know more about economics now than we did then). This wave of automation will be similarly transformative - but I'm confident that we'll find our way through it. Anyways, despairing over it is pointless - it will happen with or without our consent.

What are the working class to do indeed. Well, for starters, we can stop flooding the country with millions of illegal and legal immigrants. This would immediately raise the living standards of the working class due to the drop in home prices and rents. There would be follow-on effects in terms of reducing pressure on our already crumbling infrastructure (less people = less traffic), and higher wages at the lower-skilled end of the labor force. Sounds pretty good from where I'm standing.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Y'all are cool w/ the former Mexican President talking shyt about taking HIS illegal immigrants?

How are you talking shyt when they're leaving your country breh. You're not even just a normal citizen. A lot of this bullshyt happened under YOUR watch. Did you fix it? They escaped YOU, homie.

:francis:

Y'all see why I don't let this shyt off the hook or why I go so hard?

This is the same a$$hole who said this about black labor in 2005.

How the fukk you saying "Mexicans do jobs not even blacks want to do in the United States"

This is the insane entitlement these illegals flood the United States with...ON THE BACKS OF BLACK LABOR.

He wouldn't even fukking apologize:

Fox: Race Remarks 'Misinterpreted'

Jesse Jackson even had to defend black labor when no one else would against illegals.

Do y'all not realize this???

This guy here BURIED them:

:mjpls:

don't get too hyped about Vicente Fox dissing Donald Trump about these illegals...

Remember how long it took for him to finally apologize?

Mexico's Fox Won't Apologize for Racial Comment

:KhaledUSmart:

Then he finally apologized?

Fox apologizes for comment on blacks - The Boston Globe

:HolcombOhReally:

Ya'll gonna learn from caping for these illegal immigrants.

One way or another :wow:

@Y2Dre @Shook @Raymond Burrr @Red Shield @bdizzle @satam55 @Houston911 @Sagat @Trajan @Sukairain @YouMadd? @Diasporan Royalty @MalikX @The Black Panther