BREAKING: "White Lung Syndrome" spreading globally. Pneumonia wave growing. China.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
hopefully it's gone by weeks end. what did the doc say? stay awy from folks and nurse the cough with medicine?
you know how these bytch ass doctors are

maybe its diff in canada, but they just try to get you out of there. same old "rest and drink water" bullshyt

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
you know how these bytch ass doctors are

maybe its diff in canada, but they just try to get you out of there. same old "rest and drink water" bullshyt
same shyt here. some of em even google shyt in front of you. I'm looking for a new GP myself, best to get a Physician with a D.O designation as well better level of care and information they'll provide to you.

Sunshine

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reports are stating that the outbreak in Ohio and increase of cases in Massachusetts are being caused by known strains, and there is no evidence that it is tied to the White Lung Syndrome clusters in China and Europe.

Be safe regardless.

Daps
"situation under control should" be banned in all talks regarding business and politics when speaking to the public.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Can you locate that for me? This is my first time hearing this.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
same shyt here. some of em even google shyt in front of you. I'm looking for a new GP myself, best to get a Physician with a D.O designation as well better level of care and information they'll provide to you.

Well damn, I didn't know about this

Why be a DO instead of an MD?

DO stands for doctor of osteopathic medicine. They use the same conventional medical techniques as MDs but with a few other methods. DOs tend to focus more on holistic health and prevention. In holistic health, all parts of a person, including their mind, body, and emotions, are considered during the treatment.Sep 14, 2023

Difference Between MD and DO

Yea, I needs that kinda doc.

Dap +Rep

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
From everything I'm reading, this isn't something I think we are going to have to worry about like with covid.

Last year in the US, we had a huge spike in related illnesses due to people isolating themselves the previous year.

The biggest difference is that we aren't seeing a novel virus. Just the same shyt that has always been around. Just higher numbers which may just be due to having a year where kids immune system werent getting hit like usual and leading to surges in seasonal issues later.

Below is a story from December of 2022 talking about what I mentioned.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Can you locate that for me? This is my first time hearing this.
Took me a while to find some of the things I remember reading:

The absolute number of CD4 and CD8 T cells was decreased within all of the studied COVID-19 patients compared to healthy individuals. The decline in T lymphocytes was especially strong within the more severe cases

FMObaAtWUAQ6Ido

I know I saw some other things but I can't find them right now. It wasn't heavily reported.