BREAKING: "White Lung Syndrome" spreading globally. Pneumonia wave growing. China.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I think the whole thing that concerns docs / immunologists is how susceptible peoples' immune systems are to lesser bugs post covid infection

vid (especially if you've been infected several times) got a lot of people wiiiide open smh
I remember reading a study that said COVID was like HIV/AIDS in how it would wear down immune systems the more a person caught it. Obviously, not to the effect of HIV/AIDS but the more a person caught it, the weaker their immune system would get.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Breh my wife was out here hacking lungies and found out that that she actually almost had pneumonia. Bad enough one of her co workers had Covid and did not tell anybody about it :why: . Look, I'm not trying to be sick out here. If I get a cold, the world ends because I am a whole mess when I am down with something :mjcry:

:wrist:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
full

Daps
I remember reading a study that said COVID was like HIV/AIDS in how it would wear down immune systems the more a person caught it. Obviously, not to the effect of HIV/AIDS but the more a person caught it, the weaker their immune system would get.

Can you locate that for me? This is my first time hearing this.