BREAKING: "White Lung Syndrome" spreading globally. Pneumonia wave growing. China.

Daps
Y’all must not have small children. I can’t escape it even if I mask up in public.

I was talking to this woman who told me this and I'm going to tell you what I told her. I told her she sounds crazy. She told me that she didn't wear a mask because her baby couldn't wear one. I said so... I get that, but you could put at least SOME protection on yourself, which is better than you just going around running facefirst into germs. It is better that one of y'all have protection, over the both of you going out there and bringing germs home.

Chronic

All Star
Daps
:francis: China starting another pandemic.
This isn't new disease and there's no indication it started in China, the only reason China is mentioned is because the wave is pretty harsh in China which probably because the harsh Covid measures last year prevented Chinese population from gaining immunity from other diseases.

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
I was talking to this woman who told me this and I'm going to tell you what I told her. I told her she sounds crazy. She told me that she didn't wear a mask because her baby couldn't wear one. I said so... I get that, but you could put at least SOME protection on yourself, which is better than you just going around running facefirst into germs. It is better that one of y'all have protection, over the both of you going out there and bringing germs home.
My situation is completely different. I never said I don’t wear mask in public. I’m not wearing one in my own home unless I have Covid or something that can cause harm to any other person in my household. My son is in grade school not a baby. My son actually wears mask when he goes to the dr. Unfortunately the school district doesn’t enforce mask for kids that are sick.

Daps
My situation is completely different. I never said I don’t wear mask in public. I’m not wearing one in my own home unless I have Covid or something that can cause harm to any other person in my household. My son is in grade school not a baby. My son actually wears mask when he goes to the dr. Unfortunately the school district doesn’t enforce mask for kids that are sick.

You gotta instill in your son to keep his mask on at school. Doesn't matter what they enforce. You can enforce your rules on your own son.

Yes, everybody at school being masked is the most ideal situation, but him wearing his mask would give him SOME protection even if nobody else is wearing theirs.

When I go out, I'm usually the only person in the room with a mask on. Haven't caught covid yet, and haven't even had a cold since November 2019. So the mask is obviously doing something.