“Breathe, Stretch, BLAKE, let it go” Detroit Pistons 2017-18 Season Thread

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Tag me in bruh...

I'm in LCA tonight..I hope these nikkas don't come out flat as hell, we need to see some real internal development this year of it's time to destroy and rebuild, for real for real.

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Do you think they made a mistake for letting Joe Dumars go?. I know he made some few bad decisions but he was a great GM thou

That nikka was done damn there 5 years before he finally got fired. It's always love for the initial rebuild (2001) and getting us a ring 3 short years later, but soo many of the moves made after that were just fukking horrible.

Summer 09 :gag::gag::gag:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That nikka was done damn there 5 years before he finally got fired. It's always love for the initial rebuild (2001) and getting us a ring 3 short years later, but soo many of the moves made after that were just fukking horrible.

Summer 09 :gag::gag::gag:

His traded Billups for Iverson got me heated and upset. Him picked Darko over Melo, Bosh, Wade had me :snoop:

I'm so surprised he doesn't have an NBA Job that nobody hire him?.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Do you think they made a mistake for letting Joe Dumars go?. I know he made some few bad decisions but he was a great GM thou
It was time for joe to go. He made Some bad moves, but his good by far outweighs the bad. Would’ve liked to seen him get a fair shot at fixing those bad moves, but bill Davidson’s wife wasn’t having it.

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
just was over at pops crib choppin it up about this season. gonna have to hit up LCA this season and see what it lookin like. no reason we shouldnt be in the playoffs this year

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I haven't been interested in this upcoming season. Not enough changes. I don't care if drummond lost 30 lbs if it still means he can't play the last 4 minutes of each half because of free throw concerns. I'll give it 10 games and if I don't like what I see i'm gonna be a box score watcher.