“Breathe, Stretch, BLAKE, let it go” Detroit Pistons 2017-18 Season Thread

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I haven't been interested in this upcoming season. Not enough changes. I don't care if drummond lost 30 lbs if it still means he can't play the last 4 minutes of each half because of free throw concerns. I'll give it 10 games and if I don't like what I see i'm gonna be a box score watcher.
I think Avery Bradley and Tobias Harris will be worth watching. Healthy Reggie Jackson and Drummond giving a damn will be the reasons why if we don't make the playoffs. We need Stanley and the rest of the young guys to show something badly

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
First preseason game being streamed on pistons.com

Ish Bradley Johnson Harris Drummond are starters

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Drummond definitely looks like he lost a lot of weight

The Galloway signing just makes no sense unless they know Reggie isn't returning to what he was

Edub

Veteran
Daps
That title made me feel bad for my Detroit brehs......nikkas likening the pistons squad level to a $5 Hot-n-ready (and some bama weed) ......:mjcry:

Last edited:

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I think Avery Bradley and Tobias Harris will be worth watching. Healthy Reggie Jackson and Drummond giving a damn will be the reasons why if we don't make the playoffs. We need Stanley and the rest of the young guys to show something badly

I don’t know how I forgot about Avery Bradley. I’ll give them more time to gel. But I agree. The young guys gotta come through. SVG has to let them take their lumps early.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Tobias singlehandedly lost that game

Kennard better get minutes over Galloway. I know its only preason and summer league but Kennard hasn't looked out of place. He can shoot the lights out, which they need badly.