Breezus Christ gets gun pulled on him at Meek Mill Grammy party last night

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Apparently he owes money

February 9, 2015: Mediafakeout.com learned that R&B singer Chris Brown was nearly MURDERED last night - at Meek Mills' GRAMMY AFTER PARTY in Hollywood. According to multiple sources, a group of GANG MEMBERS ran up on Chris Brown - and PULLED A GUN on him. Chris and his people managed to RUN FOR THEIR LIVES - and escaped with minimal harm. But we're told that Chris did get PUNCHED in his head and face MULTIPLE TIMES.

Chris was EXTREMELY lucky to get out with his LIFE. Dude is reportedly in a LOT OF TROUBLE. This is the THIRD TIME in the last year that gang members have tried to ASSASSINATE HIM.

What is it all about? Well Mediafakeout.com told you a FEW MONTHS BACK that Chris Brown ALLEGEDLY owes a big time LA gang leader some money. The gang was EXTORTING CHRIS for years - and he decided to stop paying . . . so they've been trying to COME AFTER HIM ever since.

Developing. . . .

http://i2.Mediafakeout.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Chris_Murder2.jpg

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Honestly bruh I'm cool with your trolling but not when it involves Breezus Christ we don't play like that.

Dear black

Breh I'm just at work minding my business and I decide to share what I read online

I'm from Virginia a huge breezy fan so u know I'm not trolling

Respectfully,

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps