Breh accidentally hits on treh: "Ya Voice A Little Deep"

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
Pffthhh :russ: I was joking. Theres this he/she out in JC/NY area my unc and some old heads tried to set me up with when i turned 18. Long story :mjcry:

nikkas really came through with links though:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:.

giphy.webp

giphy-downsized-large.gif

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Pffthhh :russ: I was joking. Theres this he/she out in JC/NY area my unc and some old heads tried to set me up with when i turned 18. Long story :mjcry:

nikkas really came through with links though:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:.
:mjtf: What kind of uncle do you have breh? Normally a cool uncle would pass your first beer or take you to a strip joint. But setting you up with a treh:dahell:?

Them old heads must have been like this....

full

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
:mjtf: What kind of uncle do you have breh? Normally a cool uncle would pass your first beer or take you to a strip joint. But setting you up with a treh:dahell:?

Them old heads must have been like this....

full
Unc took me a strip club and I wasnt feeling it, he bytched about wasting his money. Him and his boys pulled the "she asking about you" move and i flirted with a man for 10 mins before i saw them nikkas in the back dying. I put 2 and 2 together :mjcry: that was the least L of the weekend.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Yall scared the hell out of me. :huhldup: Thought it was going to be the first chick and I was like, "Theres no way."

First female and the last latina would get it. :hubie:

Ironically, the hispanic was really into him right off the bat with the assss comment, but you could see her pu$$y dry up when he started talking that earthquake-sciencey sht:mjlol:

Yup. He sorta brought her back around when he mentioned she was fine but the damage was done and he was working from a disadvantage at that point.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
First female and the last latina would get it. :hubie:

Yup. He sorta brought her back around when he mentioned she was fine but the damage was done and he was working from a disadvantage at that point.
I know, right. That was the most painful thing to watch. :snoop:

Recovery is definitely possible, especially because she kept giving breh signs. She even stopped for him to shoot his shot again. :mjcry:

Anybody whose been in them trenches could see that her week spot was talking about her body. Breh in the clip shouldn’t have deviated and started talking about tumblr and himself :picard: