Breh accidentally hits on treh: "Ya Voice A Little Deep"

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Unc took me a strip club and I wasnt feeling it, he bytched about wasting his money. Him and his boys pulled the "she asking about you" move and i flirted with a man for 10 mins before i saw them nikkas in the back dying. I put 2 and 2 together :mjcry: that was the least L of the weekend.

Nooo! Hop

UnlawfulWickedCommabutterfly-size_restricted.gif

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
this is an old compilation vid with him and his father...dude has zero shame lmao smh

I would kill this nikka. He can’t be from my seed acting like this. Definitely wouldn’t be living in my house.
Bare mental illness on display. I can’t front. I laughed a few times. I don’t think his pops was in on it. My stepfather is Haitian and that deadass looks like the reaction he had to my brothers when they would do some wild stupid shyt.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bare mental illness on display. I can’t front. I laughed a few times. I don’t think his pops was in on it. My stepfather is Haitian and that deadass looks like the reaction he had to my brothers when they would do some wild stupid shyt.

I had haitian friends growing up and when they got beatings I “felt” that shyt lol...I could see him maybe being slow tho so the pops taking it easy with the asswhoopings

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this is an old compilation vid with him and his father...dude has zero shame lmao smh

Is bro mentally ill? He really might not have been able to tell that was a treh

:to: