Breh buckbroken in Playboy Magazine SFW

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
Y’all don’t have to consider him Black if y’all don’t want to.

invalid

Banned
Daps
If it’s in the game it’s in the game :manny:

if you don’t want white supremacists to talk they shyt ....don’t wear a bunny suit with a cotton tail nikka :martin:

we don’t have to willingly give them material for it. and they just not calling gay black men buck broken. they are telling straight black men they need to be buck broken.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Tariq got the buck breaking shyt from Thecoli. Thousands of memoirs from the enslaved in America and none makes mention of buckbreaking and homo sexual assault. I fukk wit Tariq but his documentaries and movie reviews are mostly figment of his wild imagination. There is indeed a sinister gay agenda in present times tho.
gay black men seem more flamboyant on average than gay white men. gay nikkas always the most. smh
All homosexuals jack Black women's mannerisms and sassiness but Black fakkits are the worst at it.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps

look at this shyt. :patrice: Tariq providing ammo for white supremacist.

and all this nikka could retort is being a bedbuck. these nikkas is embarrassing.

I Tried to tell the Tariq stans that the whole buck breaking thing was an own goal.:mjlol:

Even if it was true, why would you signal boost that ADOS men were regularly raped in the ass by white men?

That they wouldn’t get off on that shyt?:mjlol:

Tariq: “You regularly emasculated ADOS!”:mjcry::pacspit::damn:

Them: Yes. And?:unimpressed::pachaha:

It was fetish movie, the guy even commissioned art for it. Such a huge L for him, he deserves the trolling honestly.

Tariq contributing to fakkitry in his own special way.

invalid

Banned
Daps
I Tried to tell the Tariq stans that the whole buck breaking thing was an own goal.:mjlol:

Even if it was true, why would you signal boost that ADOS men were regularly raped in the ass by white men?

It was fetish movie, the guy even commissioned art for it. Such a huge L for him, he deserves the trolling honestly.

wish I could rep you twice. :wow:

tariq using it as an emasculation term for a ‘certain’ kind of black men.

and these whites using it to son ALL black men.

HandyWithTheSteel

Superstar
Daps

Tariq is a closeted homosexual. This should surprise anybody. :mjlol:

Dude smacks his lips and says the word “bussy” on every single video and people are surprised that he’s a fakkit? :skip:

There’s no evidence that buck breaking ever existed (at least the way he’s describing it) and yet he went out of his way to make a whole documentary dedicated to describing and depicting it in detail. :dame:

It was a personal pet project. He just needed an excuse to live out his fantasies vicariously under the guise of black history. :dame:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Who is this advertising to? Who reads playboy? Is it gay men? Straight men? Feminists? Can someone tell me without defecting?