Breh buys his wife a washer/dryer as early present…bitter women online are upset

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
The main thing is that the laundry is probably her domain of the household. It's not sexy like a massage or a vacation, but it's something that makes her weekly processes easier and buys her more time in her week.

That's why the lawn mower example got so much attention. For most husbands, the grass is on him two or three times per month. Yeah, the household benefits from that, but that's his role. That no-turn riding mower buys more time on the weekends and makes it less of a chore.

If a breh takes care of the cars and gets a jack and jack stands that props the car up without almost killing him, or some new tools, he's a kid in the candy store.

People talking about that it's for the household are missing that part of it. They're playing their roles. Something completely neutral for the household would be like putting a new faucet on the sink or a nozzle on the shower or something.

I've been married for 12 years though. shyt definitely becomes more about duty to each other and the family and less about the trinkets and stunts.

The more time I get the more shyt like this makes me sick. Me and my wife have had to constantly go through the fire to learn ourselves and each other and show up for each other. It shows you what you're made of and what life is all about.

To see people get SO stuck on or placing so much importance on little goofy dating bullshyt makes me them that people are playing and not realizing there's such bigger stakes in life. It gets much harder but also much more fulfilling than this eternally dating life of entitlement and bullshyt. My homies and brothers are welcoming kids in the world, starting businesses, putting loved ones in the ground, and taking big wins and losses.

These chicks frowning their nose like something stank because a woman they don't know got something that made her a better wife and happier about her duties that keep the family going, instead of a brunch and spa day or some shyt, not realizing how fukking fulfilling and rewarding it is to do heavy lifting for your kingdom and to be in pocket and cooperation with your significant other.

Not saying everyone has to get married, but damn man. Motherfukkers haven't even shown up at the stadium yet but swear they're winning the game.

Last edited:

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Shiiiid. Those are peak adult gifts for homeowners.

You should hear the shyt people offered to buy me when I bought my house. No. NO. You know what I need? Paint, paint, and MORE paint. And if you REALLY love me, buy me some fukking wood blinds. Even the faux ones are $50/pop!

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Last Christmas my wife bought me a 100 piece snap-on brand socket set.

You think I was mad because I use the shyt to maintain her car? Nah, that shyt makes my life so much easier. bytches so ungrateful.

:francis:
Exactly. Nothing better than having the right tool for the job when you need it

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
DNpUV5j.jpg

Commenting on someone else’s relationship when you look like this… :jbhmm:

I’m going to hell if she got cancer… :pachaha:

mike Tyson looking ass

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
I got my wife a fly Samsung set a couple years ago and you would’ve thought I copped her the new Benz coupe :noah:

fukk what them raggedy hoes yappin bout.