Breh buys his wife a washer/dryer as early present…bitter women online are upset

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Nah women been on this shyt, and I ain’t mad at em…. My mother never allowed a vacuum cleaner or some household chore shyt to be a gift to her…. can’t say I blame her….

But

if chick asked for this as an upgrade/gift…. Yea them chicks miserable …. But also dude makin this post needs to know, Nikka, you do not have to post EVERYTHING YOU DO, stop lookin for attention from every damn dollar you spend…. Give her the shyt, get some head and shut the fukk up :snoop:

C/S all of this. Why is this something that needs to be shared with the world?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol i would hate to be around these hoes who act like doing laundry is hard work or something

yikes

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
people pay too much attention to the thoughts of lonely and bitter people

i bet most of those bytches talking shyt can’t get a man to buy them anything besides a meal

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Trips are the thing In my household. Jewelry and all that is cool but I like doing things with the wife. She still be talking about shyt that happened on various trips that we have been on. I always try to get her to somewhere different once a year whether it’s somewhere I’m the states or outside. She definitely likes jewelry but a vacation would be the thing she’d pick over that
Exactly. It’s all about what works for your situation.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
After a certain age, these are the types of gifts that excite you. You don’t have to be married or even own a home. I just randomly mentioned in conversation how I can’t wait to another air fryer, because I tossed my old one when I moved. Last week my boo popped up with an air fryer and I was :banderas:

The way I threw ass back that night :whew:

Now that I’m thinking about it, I do want a new washer/dryer set. Let me start casually dropping some hints:steviej: