Breh buys his wife a washer/dryer as early present…bitter women online are upset

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
A household appliance is not a gift

her saying “we need a new washer” doesn’t mean buy me one for my birthday :gucci:
Where does it say anything about her birthday? Also she said she wanted one not needed one. She wanted to upgrade the current one they have.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Y'all keep saying its not a gift but not saying why. Maybe she specifically wants a fukking washing machine why is that so hard to understand?
Because a home appliance is not something you present to a person as a gift, it’s a utility for your home

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Breh, if you need a lawnmower you would have already gotten said Lawnmower. That shyt isn't a gift to me.

Frankly, you sound like someone who doesnt have a yard to cut and never has. You talking about lawnmowers like you just go buy a new one on a whim. Like its some cheap shyt you just buy and toss when it "goes out". Sure if you talking about one of them shytty non-self propelled push joints with sealed plastic transmissions, gears, and clutch, blades dont cut evenly, and will barely last you 2 summers before it needs to be replaced.

We aint talking about those.

A good lawnmower costs THOUSANDS of dollars and men will actually maintain it like a car. My dad copped one when i was 7 years old, Im 39 now and i just took the blades to have them sharpened last week for him. The woman who made that twitter comment doesnt know the first thing about lawnmowers, or what people in a marriage would want. She probably thinks some $800 red bottoms is a great gift while she trashing a $5000 lawn mower. :mjlol:

If my wife bought me the mower i really want i would start crying. :mjcry:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Nah women been on this shyt, and I ain’t mad at em…. My mother never allowed a vacuum cleaner or some household chore shyt to be a gift to her…. can’t say I blame her….

But

if chick asked for this as an upgrade/gift…. Yea them chicks miserable …. But also dude makin this post needs to know, Nikka, you do not have to post EVERYTHING YOU DO, stop lookin for attention from every damn dollar you spend…. Give her the shyt, get some head and shut the fukk up :snoop:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
DEPENDS ON THE OCASSION. IF THAT'S A BIRTHDAY GIFT THAT'S KINDA WACK. THAT'S FINE FOR A RANDOM GIFT THOUGH.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
:wow:This. These social media fukk brains won't get it, until they get it.

True story though:francis:, one time my wife and I moved into this apartment and we was needing a washer and dryer since the apartment did not have one.

So my smooth brain ass bought this:

R.b6d97bb6206a294fb1ec6824d91f8dde

and this
OIP.fZ68eLYy5J0izzVPhK1G4gHaHa

She seen what I ordered and went like

R.0ad08e8b9cd401e19a38a1a044efce61

Let's just say that I make sure I get her approval before I order shyt concerning household gifts.

I'm the same marsupial that would be comfortable with beanbags for couches:wow:

My breh is dedicated to that koala posting life :mjlol:

Rep :blessed:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
:wow:This. These social media fukk brains won't get it, until they get it.

True story though:francis:, one time my wife and I moved into this apartment and we was needing a washer and dryer since the apartment did not have one.

So my smooth brain ass bought this:

R.b6d97bb6206a294fb1ec6824d91f8dde

and this
OIP.fZ68eLYy5J0izzVPhK1G4gHaHa

She seen what I ordered and went like

R.0ad08e8b9cd401e19a38a1a044efce61

Let's just say that I make sure I get her approval before I order shyt concerning household gifts.

I'm the same marsupial that would be comfortable with beanbags for couches:wow:
I don't get it when I lived in an apartment I got these and it made life easier.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Breh, if you need a lawnmower you would have already gotten said Lawnmower. That shyt isn't a gift to me.

In this situation, the wife was wanting a new washer and dryer.
If my lawnmower was old and starting to break down and I received something like this:
EGO Power+ Select Cut LM2135SP 21 in. 56 V Battery Self-Propelled Lawn Mower Kit (Battery & Charger) - Ace Hardware

I'd absolutely consider it a fantastic gift. I just looked up the Bosch brand, and it seems like a lot of their stuff is a thousand and up for just the washer or dryer, so essentially $2,000 for both.