Breh buys his wife a washer/dryer as early present…bitter women online are upset

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
DNpUV5j.jpg

Commenting on someone else’s relationship when you look like this… :jbhmm:

I’m going to hell if she got cancer… :pachaha:

Don't disrespect my former warriors, mo speights, like that:ufdup:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
You try going outside to a laundromat to wash clothes and then your husband or wife brings a set in for you and say “I did it so you don’t have to get in the car to go wash clothes” Man I’m getting the :mjgrin: face lol. I mean a friend of mine sold me a washer/dryer combo for 100 dollars and I was fukking ecstatic. Man loading up clothes to drag to the laundromat is a bytch. I mean and the one in the tweet look like it can take care of large loads too:banderas:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Just because something meets the legal definition of a gift doesn't mean it is one:comeon:

I get where he's coming from if she asked for it and it's a particularly nice washer but c'mon breh get her another small gift with it like a peice of jewelry.
What if she’s very practical and don’t fukk wit jewelry like that? What if he bought her that. And then on the side they went out and had an EXPERIENCE for her B Day? A lot of y’all cats don’t be married and stay tryna tell married people how shyt supposed to be done.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Coli nikkas gonna act like they don't get it, but this shyt like giving a nikka a lawnmower for a gift. I mean its nice in theory but it's not what the fukk i would consider a gift.
ok. 99% of gifts you get are some corny shyt you not even gonna use. I don’t want no clothes, or shoes ect. I buy my own electronics. I would value something that I use and that makes my life easier.

Not no bullshyt

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
They wish they had a man who could buy them an $1100 washer. You know he’s gonna get the matching dryer too.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
What if she’s very practical and don’t fukk wit jewelry like that? What if he bought her that. And then on the side they went out and had an EXPERIENCE for her B Day? A lot of y’all cats don’t be married and stay tryna tell married people how shyt supposed to be done.
Trips are the thing In my household. Jewelry and all that is cool but I like doing things with the wife. She still be talking about shyt that happened on various trips that we have been on. I always try to get her to somewhere different once a year whether it’s somewhere I’m the states or outside. She definitely likes jewelry but a vacation would be the thing she’d pick over that