Breh buys his wife a washer/dryer as early present…bitter women online are upset

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:wow:This. These social media fukk brains won't get it, until they get it.

True story though:francis:, one time my wife and I moved into this apartment and we was needing a washer and dryer since the apartment did not have one.

So my smooth brain ass bought this:

R.b6d97bb6206a294fb1ec6824d91f8dde

and this
OIP.fZ68eLYy5J0izzVPhK1G4gHaHa

She seen what I ordered and went like

R.0ad08e8b9cd401e19a38a1a044efce61

Let's just say that I make sure I get her approval before I order shyt concerning household gifts.

I'm the same marsupial that would be comfortable with beanbags for couches:wow:

I've had the one at the bottom in an apartment once. Not sure what's going on with the first one but I'm glad you tried lol

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Yeah the smaller dryer takes long but I'm not picky I guess. If it makes life easier I'm not complaining lol.

That was the point:mjlol:. Like I actually enjoyed that little jawn and even slept like a baby with it doing it's thing in the background. Sadly, the cycle blew out and it did not washed like it used to do. So that was that:francis:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
That was the point:mjlol:. Like I actually enjoyed that little jawn and even slept like a baby with it doing it's thing in the background. Sadly, the cycle blew out and it did not washed like it used to do. So that was that:francis:
Yeah when I moved out of my appartment I got a better washer that is really nice but I still use the dryer fukk it. shyt works just fine.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can tell some of y'all are real young and haven't been in a successful long relationship/marriage..

Between birthdays, Xmas, Valentines Day, Mother's Day and just living a good life..
There's only so much jewelry, purses, shoes,, spa, trips, giving money, etc..

Yes sometimes your spouse wants something as simple a dope washer/drawer or a lawnmower, new TV, newest air fryer, etc..

Facts

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
What if she’s very practical and don’t fukk wit jewelry like that? What if he bought her that. And then on the side they went out and had an EXPERIENCE for her B Day? A lot of y’all cats don’t be married and stay tryna tell married people how shyt supposed to be done.

Maybe this is why divorce is so prevalent:russ:

All I'm saying is dude was way too proud of that washing machine, if he got her another gift god bless but I feel like he would mention it.

And breh by the way you capitalized EXPERIENCE I can tell you give terrible gifts:dead:

You remind me of my mom's boyfriend who spent thousands on a sea world trip when he could've got us a used xbox:dead:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

All I'm saying is dude was way too proud of that washing machine, if he got her another gift god bless but I feel like he would mention it.

And breh by the way you capitalized EXPERIENCE I can tell you give terrible gifts:dead:

You remind me of my mom's boyfriend who spent thousands on a sea world trip when he could've got us a used xbox:dead:
Divorce is so prevalent because muthafukkas think about THEMSELVES and listen to everyone on the OUTSIDE rather than work on what’s best for them and their partner. He was prolly proud because of how much she was begging him for an upgrade and that nikka prolly spent a nice chunk of change on that shyt. He prolly felt a sense of accomplishment. And who knows what he did aside from that.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps

Financial issues is cited as one of the biggest reasons for divorce probably cause people buying expensive ass impractical shyt to show off.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
ok. 99% of gifts you get are some corny shyt you not even gonna use. I don’t want no clothes, or shoes ect. I buy my own electronics. I would value something that I use and that makes my life easier.

Not no bullshyt
You sound bummy

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
You sound bummy
Bummy. I buy my girl all kinds shyt. I also buy myself what I want. So the shyt people get usually I don’t use.

they got nikkaz out here waiting for they girl to get them a ps5 :russ::mjlol: ima buy wtf I want day one. And I don’t want for much, so whatever someone buys it’s whatever.